What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (1 Viewer)

Buffaloes hasn't been around for a bit, and I know he follows FF as he was always more an SP guy than FFA. So maybe...
thanks for the invite. i have scaled back fantasy foosball the past couple years to just a long-running dynasty and use that basically as a way to do something with old friends. haven't followed it other than that so i think i will pass on this

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks for the invite. i have scaled back fantasy foosball the past couple years to just my long-time dynasty and use that basically as a vehicle to do something with old friends. haven't followed it other than that so i think i will pass on this
Thanks for the response, man. Keep it real in the field and all that. Be in touch even as COVID wanes, eh? 

You said you were bummed you missed out on year 1. I've played in year 1 and 2.  I don't mind taking a seat so you can play.
You're kind, but I'm far from a music aficionado.  It would be fun but you are a far better fit.  Also I joined in the Shining Path league which is averaging about 1 pick every 5 hours, so that will keep me busy.  :D    

I think we can lobby the commish to work out an arrangement amenable to all participating. If there must be a bye week, than so be it, IMHO.

And what is this fantasy foosball you people are talking about?  Peyton Manning still playing? 
I don't follow football too closely these days either, the one thing I'll say is look at the league rules (superflex so can be 2 QB, and another WR/RB/TE flex spot in addition to the 2 RB 3 WR spots).

Also, tradition is, with every add/drop, you draft a new song for the player you added. 

Also tradition is there are like 20 of these before the year even starts and I give up trying to keep track of them.

I have put the 12 names into a spreadsheet and randomized. If someone wants they can post the numbers 1-12 in any order to double randomize. 

These were posted first, so: my random order was:

Raging Weasel  - 8 

Dr. Octopus  7 

Pip's Invitation - 12

rockaction - 4  

simey  -2 

Northern Voice  - 3

Karma Police  - 6

Mrs. Rannous  -11

mphtrilogy  - 9 

Ilov80s  -  10

Doug B  -  1

facook   - 5

Sorry @Pip's Invitation, your post gives you the last pick :lol:  but maybe being on the turn will be helpful with your limited availability.

More clearly:

11Doug B

12simey

13Northern Voice

14rockaction

15facook

16Karma Police

17Dr. Octopus

18Raging Weasel

19mphtrilogy

110Ilov80s

111Mrs. Rannous

112Pip's Invitation

So for yahoo, from last year, I think this is right?...

Ekeler Parties = NV

The Delanie Warhols = simey

I Am the Walleres = rockaction

Blackened Voodoo = Doug B

Froghoppers = Mrs. Rannous

High Res 4K Receivers = Ilov80s

Thin White Dukes = Dr. Octopus

---

and facook, KP, Pip's, mphtrilogy and Raging Weasel can join by clicking this link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/771874/invitation?key=308568cbead579b7&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=73ff16cd12f5cd64
Yep to all seven returnees.

Ekeler Parties = NV

---

and facook, KP, Pip's, mphtrilogy and Raging Weasel can join by clicking this link: https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/771874/invitation?key=308568cbead579b7&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=73ff16cd12f5cd64
Got it. I'm After the Pass Rush. 

Ekeler Parties = NV

---

I'm Life Is.... for now.  May change depending on which Vanilla Ice song I use.

That's a good question.  I'll have to see if Mr R's regular league needs to do that.
Doesn't matter here, but "regular leagues" also need to decide what constitutes a "full year" in case the year ends early, and also who wins if they do....most points?  Best record?  Split?  Decide now to avoid arguments later.

Doesn't matter here, but "regular leagues" also need to decide what constitutes a "full year" in case the year ends early, and also who wins if they do....most points?  Best record?  Split?  Decide now to avoid arguments later.
True, although our league is an odd one.  This will (hopefully) be its 32nd year.  We'll work it out.

Ekeler Parties = NV

---

In, Born Under Punches 

Crap! My work network is down until Mon/Tues and used work email to join league not realizing I would need to access it right away .

Hopefully Doug checks in soon, because I have to leave by 10:30, and I'll be gone for about 2.5  to 3 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread