What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Summerpalooza III: FFA Music/Fantasy Football Draft - Congrats League Champ Pip's Invitation (2 Viewers)

Here we go with another zero RB draft. That wasn't the plan and maybe I should have taken CEH over Thomas even though that sounds insane. 

Here we go with another zero RB draft. That wasn't the plan and maybe I should have taken CEH over Thomas even though that sounds insane. 
Yeah, it was hard for me not to go RB in the 1st but figured in a superflex QBs would go fast. Looks like I'm going zero WR- lol.

Remember, Google sometimes goes by the driving route rather than the actual distance.
Spot on. There's a tool, though I forget where it is on the internet, that lets you tell a hundred mile radius or something like that. It gives true distance, not travel distance. Maybe look for that.

Shoot. Anybody know how to add songs to the playlist? The Interpreters are there, surprisingly, but I can't seem to figure out how to add the song.

Shoot. Anybody know how to add songs to the playlist? The Interpreters are there, surprisingly, but I can't seem to figure out how to add the song.
Do you have the playlist on your Spotify? If you do, just click and drag the song into the playlist.

Both of my picks are on my dynasty squad. I'd better pray for good health for the both of them, or I'm nuked all over.

Do you have the playlist on your Spotify? If you do, just click and drag the song into the playlist.
Now I have it, but can't drag and drop. This must have been what wikkid and otb talked about frequently that draft.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd think you guys that did these before have a huge edge on the music side. I generally have no idea where a band is from let alone which colleges are within 100 miles of there.

I can keep up with the player picks but expect big delays in the music Sat night and Sun because I have 3 real drafts then. Sunday afternoon Im hosting the first ever outdoor draft for the league I've commished since 1995.

I'd think you guys that did these before have a huge edge on the music side. I generally have no idea where a band is from let alone which colleges are within 100 miles of there.

I can keep up with the player picks but expect big delays in the music Sat night and Sun because I have 3 real drafts then. Sunday afternoon Im hosting the first ever outdoor draft for the league I've commished since 1995.
I have to look up a lot artists/bands all the time in this draft, especially when picking players from colleges or teams in the midwest. 

My long-time league draft is tomorrow, but I am not going in person. First time ever. I just don't feel comfortable being around those league members with possible cooties since Covid is spreading all around these parts.  I bought my first laptop ever recently so I will Zoom. One of the league members from out of state is Zooming too, and another out of stater might be Zooming as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread