What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

HELP - Nick Chubb or Davante Adams? (1 Viewer)

jason_boris

Footballguy
Currently in a slow live draft and picking from the #9 spot in a 12-team PPR league.  I took Joe Mixon with my first round pick and hoped Josh Jacobs would make it back to me in the second round (unfortunately, he went the pick before me....ugh).  Now, I'm on the clock and considering either Nick Chubb or Davante Adams. Any thoughts out there on which way to go?

Mixon and Chubb do share the same bye week (week 9), but I'm a little nervous on what kind of running back depth will still be there when I pick in the third round?  Only one WR has been drafted so far (Thomas), so that is why Adams is still around.

Probably should be in the assistant coach, but I do not value Chubb that highly in PPR leagues and would go for Adams or any other top tier WR or Kelce over Chubb.

Last edited by a moderator:
Currently in a slow live draft and picking from the #9 spot in a 12-team PPR league.  I took Joe Mixon with my first round pick and hoped Josh Jacobs would make it back to me in the second round (unfortunately, he went the pick before me....ugh).  Now, I'm on the clock and considering either Nick Chubb or Davante Adams. Any thoughts out there on which way to go?

Mixon and Chubb do share the same bye week (week 9), but I'm a little nervous on what kind of running back depth will still be there when I pick in the third round?  Only one WR has been drafted so far (Thomas), so that is why Adams is still around.
Wrong forum.  But you're saying only 1 WR was taken in the top 15 picks of a PPR draft? 

No idea how Adams is still available but he's the guy to jump on here. But yes, assistant coach forum is where this belongs.

Users who are viewing this thread