What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade Offer: M Sanders & C Sutton for M Thomas (1 Viewer)

jwsbowler

Footballguy
12 team PPR, TE premium: start 1Q - 1R - 2W - 1T - 2F - 1K&D.   Won last year (don't ask me how... but I will take it).

Team: 
QB - Brees, Bridgewater, Minshew, Eason (TS)
RB - Henry, Sanders, Gurley, R Jones, Henderson, Evans, Samuels
WR - Thielen, Sutton, M Brown, Crowder, B Edwards, C. Johnson (TS)
TE - Howard, Graham, Rudolph, Smith, Sternberger, Witten, Asiasi (TS)
K - Butker
D - Tampa

Got the offer to move Sanders & Sutton for Thomas...  IMO, value wise, in my favor.  So I am leaning towards taking it.  Give me your opinion, would you?

Without the trade your usual starters for RB/WR/Flex are likely:

Henry/Sanders/Thielen/Sutton with Brown pretty close in value to the WRs.

Post trade it would be:

Henry/Thomas/Thielen/Brown with Gurley/Jones as your top bye/flex competition.

I do like the deal for you. I think you improve your starting lineup with a slight hit to depth, but I am a big fan of getting the best player in trades like this, and you are.

Agree with this trade. Getting the top WR by ADP and giving up Sanders who is week to week right now makes sense, who are roughly in the same age category.

would look to unload Gurley after week 4 to sell high

I always like to get the best player in the deal.  Thomas is easily that player. You can flex Gurley and RoJo and probably get close to Sanders, and Thomas is a HUGE upgrade over Sutton.

Take the deal.

Final deal:  

Sutton, Sanders, 2020 4th rookie pick...  received  Thomas, L Perine, A Gady-Golden.  Looking at Perine and AGG to be on my TS for now.    Thanks everyone for your opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread