What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

19 year, 10 Team Dynasty League, play for no money this year only, need ONE quality owner (1 Viewer)

hoffman0001

Footballguy
19 Year, 10 team, Dynasty league with most owners in the league for over 10 years. We normally play for $50.00 each team, but THIS YEAR ONLY we are playing for bragging rights due to concerns about COVID (either the inability to have a full season, or competitive balance due to players being out). If your looking to dip your toes into dynasty, or adding a new league this might be a good opportunity to get into a league, learn the ropes and not have $ at stake in 2020.

League Link is here: https://www54.myfantasyleague.com/2020/home/36491#0

The team that is open in labeled "Open Team"

Some key players on the team:

Jimmy G.

S. Barkley

J. Connor

J Edelman

J Jefferson

As you can see the former owner already drafted rokkies to this is a plug and play, no $ at risk opportunity. Happy to answer any questions. Looking to fill quickly but with a quality owner.

Thanks.

I'd be interested in taking over the open team if it is still available.

Great that you've all been together as a league for 19 years!

One of my leagues has been together for many seasons also. We will be going into our 28th season this year and our league name is Survivors.

I finally took the trophy again in 2019 after being close for a few seasons!

Users who are viewing this thread