What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Feeding folks in SW Louisiana (1 Viewer)

Pensacola a mess....but no game on whats still going on near Lake Charles.   It's been a month and some folks still without power over there.   Heartbreaking.    Trying to rally my team for another run.

Oy...here we go again.   Latest track has it going right over the town of Gueydan where we were set up and literally just got back a few days ago from picking up the rest of our stuff.   Talked with their mayor last night and will probably be heading over there again.   This season is unreal.

Oy...here we go again.   Latest track has it going right over the town of Gueydan where we were set up and literally just got back a few days ago from picking up the rest of our stuff.   Talked with their mayor last night and will probably be heading over there again.   This season is unreal.
I got up yesterday and my husband told me that thing was a cat three.  I just stared at him.  Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread