What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

"Our IDP projections are not yet published. They will be added shortly." (1 Viewer)

idpmaster

Footballguy
It is August 30 2020.....Is IDP ever going to go on League Dominator? This is getting ridiculous......12 year subscriber, but this is getting on my nerve.....Why is this so difficult?

This is a shame. I always enjoyed Norton and Rudnicki's projections.....absolutely NO REASON why their projections are not in League Dominator....

It used to be nice when the powers to be were frequent around here....times have changed....We cant even complain directly anymore. 

This is a shame. I always enjoyed Norton and Rudnicki's projections.....absolutely NO REASON why their projections are not in League Dominator....

It used to be nice when the powers to be were frequent around here....times have changed....We cant even complain directly anymore. 
I told Joe again last week that the idp side has been going downhill. He said that he doesn't agree.  🤷‍♂️

Last edited by a moderator:
IDP has been update all summer on player projections, which can be set to your linked league scoring system.  https://subscribers.footballguys.com/myfbg/myviewprojections.php

I thought League Dominator was primarily in-season content.  Online draft dominator has the IDP projections as well.  I've had zero problems and have used extensively this summer
Yes. But FBG advertises all their tools. League Dominator is one of the biggest ones and NO it is not just for in season. Specially for those of us on Dynasty and Keeper leagues...if this was the case, there wouldnt be any rankings and projections on Offensive players on LD. The fact is there has been very little interest in fixing that despite the IDP projections being up. 

I don't know if anybody else has experienced, but the Auction prices for the IDP seem wonky. They seem to fall of a cliff to the minimum value way to quickly. 

The same thing is true if you try to do a cheat sheet using auction prices.

Did FBG even publish the IDP positional tiers articles this year?  Those were 💲when Bramel did them but also appreciated them when Rudnicki did them.

Yes. But FBG advertises all their tools. League Dominator is one of the biggest ones and NO it is not just for in season. Specially for those of us on Dynasty and Keeper leagues...if this was the case, there wouldnt be any rankings and projections on Offensive players on LD. The fact is there has been very little interest in fixing that despite the IDP projections being up. 
Are you sure you have the 2020 League Dominator?  I still had last year's, and it sort of worked, but not really.  It also didn't really tell me that I was still on the 2019 version - there was just a red banner on some screens saying I needed to upgrade my leagues to 2018 or something weird.  I downloaded the 2020 today.  

Did FBG even publish the IDP positional tiers articles this year?  Those were 💲when Bramel did them but also appreciated them when Rudnicki did them.
They used to do a couple IDP podcasts during preseason, but I dont see any this year.  Maybe its due to lack of info on defenses since there are no preseason games.

They used to do a couple IDP podcasts during preseason, but I dont see any this year.  Maybe its due to lack of info on defenses since there are no preseason games.
Or they are further ignoring the IDP community.  It is just not a priority at this time.  Very sad for us.

Shawn said:
would be real nice to see before waivers run!!!
If you have Tuesday waivers, FBG has traditionally had the Rudnicki IDP Waiver Wire article, and that's all.  I didn't notice if Sitzmann's Rest of Season Rankings for IDP was up before the waiver deadline or not (I just checked, it was 2 AM Wed morning... also, it appears to use Norton's projections, so I'm not sure how Sitzmann is involved).  I'm having a hard time decoding it, though - it seems to tell me that Joey Bosa is projected to be outscored by Marlon Davidson and Davon Godchaux over the rest of this season.

This week, I found lots of other IDP waiver wire articles around the internet - Mike Woellert had a great couple of articles at 4for4, FantasyPros had one, DLF had one behind a paywall, Sharks had one by Gary Davenport, IDPGuys had one (not sure why it's free), IDPGuru had one (it's Sitzmann, so it would be cool if this were cross-posted at FBG), I just found one at a place called Rotoheat and another at a place called Razzball, but I don't know when those were posted.

Norton's projections are really nice to have, but they come a little later in the week.

@Ryan Sitzmann Can you help us out here?  I'm looking at the rest of season rankings, and I'm confused.  It has your name on it, but appears to use Norton's projections.  It also seems to show some surprising stuff - in my balanced scoring league (Zealots), it shows Joey Bosa 21st behind Suh, Godchaux, and Marlon Davidson.  Am I reading that right?  It would tell me to drop Bosa for those guys if this were a redraft league, unless I'm misunderstanding.

On a somewhat related topic, I don't see any IDPs on the weekly injury stories. @Jene Bramel had included them in past seasons. Is this just a temporary thing, i.e. will IDPs start appearing in that content at some point this season? Thank you.

Whatever happened to the IDP podcast?  Used to drop on Wednesdays but haven’t seen it in a few weeks.

Edit:  Looks like maybe one dropped late last week but before that it had been a while.

Whatever happened to the IDP podcast?  Used to drop on Wednesdays but haven’t seen it in a few weeks.

Edit:  Looks like maybe one dropped late last week but before that it had been a while.
I have stopped even looking because I wasn't getting much out of them because they were infrequent.  

ive never gotten updated idp waiver reports in time for waivers.  I have been looking for other sites.  Any suggestionds?

ive never gotten updated idp waiver reports in time for waivers.  I have been looking for other sites.  Any suggestionds?
IDP Guys and IDP Guru both had free to acess IDP waiver articles this year. 

DLF (subscription based) does a waivers article as well, and also a snap count report that is typically out Wednesday during the day so depending on the league setup can be reviewed before waivers run.

Most of the other sites (mostly free) I can access are too top level to be of use in moderate/deep dynasty leagues so I tend to ignore.   

Users who are viewing this thread