What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

IDP Keeper Question (1 Viewer)

adrenaline

Footballguy
This season our league's scoring has changed in a big way. Devalued IDP's by adding 1.5 PPR and 0.5 per rush attempt.

13 Keepers, Who would you keep? I put a * by the players I'm thinking.

OFFENSE

Pos - Name - Projected Points

QB - Lamar Jackson - 490 *

RB - Alvin Kamara - 447 *

RB - Joe Mixon - 426 *

WR - Michael Thomas - 369 *

WR - Chris Godwin - 311 *

WR - Terry McLaurin - 296 *

TE - Mark Andrews - 280 *

RWT - Melvin Gordon - 348 *

BN - Daniel Jones - 412 

BN - Chris Carson - 326 *

BN - Michael Gallup - 269 *

BN - Dallas Goedert - 194 

BN - Austin Hooper - 186 

DEFENSE

Pos - Name - Projected Points

DL - Joey Bosa - 120 *

DL - Maxx Crosby - 103 

DL - Yannick Ngakoue - 97 

LB - Darius Leonard - 209 *

LB - Fred Warner - 147 *

LB - Rashaan Evans - 129 

DB - Taylor Rapp - 124 

DB - Vonn Bell - 103 

DB - Khari Willis - 91 

BN - DeMarc Lawrence - 93

BN - Nick Kwiatkoski - 113

What are the starting requirements? Is there any penalty (round loss, salary, length restrictions)?

What type of IDP scoring (big play, tackle heavy, etc)?

What are the starting requirements? Is there any penalty (round loss, salary, length restrictions)?

What type of IDP scoring (big play, tackle heavy, etc)?
1 QB, 2 RB, 3WR, 1TE, 1RWT

3DL, 3LB, 3DB

1.5 tackle, 4 sack, 4 int, 3 PD

I wouldn't keep Gordon and I would add Ngakoue.  I just think Gordon is about done and Lindsay is better.  It will start out more of a time share but I think it ends up even or tilted more to Lindsay by year end. 

All the other keepers look about right.  That leaves you with a starting lineup on offense and needing 1 DL, 1 LB and 3 DB's to finish off your IDP side.  I think that is a decent place to be without knowing what types of players are usually kept. 

I wouldn't keep Gordon and I would add Ngakoue.  I just think Gordon is about done and Lindsay is better.  It will start out more of a time share but I think it ends up even or tilted more to Lindsay by year end. 

All the other keepers look about right.  That leaves you with a starting lineup on offense and needing 1 DL, 1 LB and 3 DB's to finish off your IDP side.  I think that is a decent place to be without knowing what types of players are usually kept. 
No waste, 2 trades done. Thanks for the advice.

2020 Draft PickRound 2 Pick 12

from

2020 Draft PickRound 9 Pick 16

Melvin Gordon III

RB,RWT-DEN

2020 Draft PickRound 4 Pick 1

from

2020 Draft PickRound 7 Pick 16

Austin Hooper

TE,RWT-CLE

Users who are viewing this thread