What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will Fuller price check (1 Viewer)

What's Will Fuller's value in terms of future draft picks?  12 team PPR Super flex.
He's probably worth more to hold.  People are sour on his ability to stay healthy.  If he can stay healthy this year that would surely help his trade value next year.

ETA:  But if you held a gun to my head and I had to make a decision I would think no more than an early to mid 3rd.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's probably worth more to hold.  People are sour on his ability to stay healthy.  If he can stay healthy this year that would surely help his trade value next year.

ETA:  But if you held a gun to my head and I had to make a decision I would think no more than an early to mid 3rd.
huh? he's the #1WR for deshaun watson and when the two have been able to play together it's been fantasy gold. would take a 1st for me to let him go at this point

Last edited by a moderator:
He has probably 2nd round rookie value, but the problem is his health history and the time of year it is and all the glowing reviews of rookies. I was a heavy invested Fuller guy, still have him in most leagues, so this is the moment I have been waiting for. Firm hold for me, he and Deshaun have some special chemistry. 

huh? he's the #1WR for deshaun watson and when the two have been able to play together it's been fantasy gold. would take a 1st for me to let him go at this point
He’s not someone I’m looking to buy, not even for a 2nd.  Especially in 2021.  A very deep draft at WR and unlike 2020, 3 great TEs. To be frank, I don’t know that I want to have someone with his injury history unless I got him cheap.

So frustrating to own this guy.  Seems like every time I start him he leaves early with an injury then goes off when he's on my bench.  

I would be floored if someone offered me a 21 1st for him. I would be Ok with a 2nd. 

Yeah, no. I understand the appeal for Fuller truthers, but for the vast majority of us who have watched him play for 4 years - he's never had more than 800 receiving yards in a season, and 7 TDs is his top.   That doesn't make him very sellable.  No to a 1st or second, especially with how strong the WR class is next year. Maybe third?  I guess so.

Between injuries and the ridiculous amount of drops no one is giving a 1st.  I probably wouldn't give a 3rd because after rostering him the last 2 seasons, I wouldn't want to roster him now.

I honestly dont want him on my team this year (at any price)  because I dont want to be tempted to play him in a must win game.  I know that's completely irrational, as every player has a "correct" price but that's how I feel. 

His hammys are made out of wet tissue paper.  I choose to be let down by someone else this year.

There's a good chance he's on my redraft teams this year and there is also no way in hell I'm giving up any future capital for him in a dyno. How's that for wishy washy.

I honestly dont want him on my team this year (at any price)  because I dont want to be tempted to play him in a must win game.  I know that's completely irrational, as every player has a "correct" price but that's how I feel. 

His hammys are made out of wet tissue paper.  I choose to be let down by someone else this year.
This.

iamkoza said:
He’s also made of glass. 

it would be like dealing Evan Engram right now vs holding to see if he can play 16 games.

FF owners often have relatively short memories (so long as they were never personally burned by a player) & recency bias often plays into trade valuation. 

I agree that a 2021 2nd-3rd round pick is probably fair value & it would be hard to get a 1st for him. But if he plays 16 games a 1st will be relatively easy to get. 

He’s also made of glass. 

it would be like dealing Evan Engram right now vs holding to see if he can play 16 games.

FF owners often have relatively short memories (so long as they were never personally burned by a player) & recency bias often plays into trade valuation. 

I agree that a 2021 2nd-3rd round pick is probably fair value & it would be hard to get a 1st for him. But if he plays 16 games a 1st will be relatively easy to get. 
Probably don't even need 16, half a season and a contender with a need will do it. 

Probably don't even need 16, half a season and a contender with a need will do it. 
Yeah, good point. If I had him & he was rolling along for 6-7 games I’d see what I could get before the inevitable.

that said, I think it’s a contract year. Players sometimes have a tendency to gut through injury in a contract year. 

In one of my leagues I traded him away 2 years ago and got a 2020 first in return, which turned into Dobbins so I like that exchange a lot.  But now in another league I'm hurting at WR and the Fuller owner wants draft picks in return so I'm trying to gauge the market today (vs 2 yrs ago).  I was thinking a 2nd and based on the responses so far that seems near the top of the range. 

And I understand all the concerns regarding staying healthy but when he's on the field he can be explosive scoring multiple times in a game.

In one of my leagues I traded him away 2 years ago and got a 2020 first in return, which turned into Dobbins so I like that exchange a lot.  But now in another league I'm hurting at WR and the Fuller owner wants draft picks in return so I'm trying to gauge the market today (vs 2 yrs ago).  I was thinking a 2nd and based on the responses so far that seems near the top of the range. 

And I understand all the concerns regarding staying healthy but when he's on the field he can be explosive scoring multiple times in a game.
Yes. But he's also had a tendency to disappear for weeks at a stretch. He reminds me of a DeSean Jackson type. If you're lucky to have him in your lineup the week he goes bang, you celebrate. If not, you tend to chase those points the rest of the season. 

But it's interesting, because he has a wonderful QB. 

Users who are viewing this thread