What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Do you shower at the gym after a workout? (1 Viewer)

Do you shower at the gym after a workout?

• Yes

Votes: 21 38.2%
  • No

Votes: 34 61.8%

• Total voters

wazoo11

Footballguy
I did it for the first time at my local Y and man it was great being the only one there. I'm not sure why its so stigmatized. 

You young guys are weird.  Similarly the old guys who flaunt it are weird - notice I didn't write "weirder."  There IS a middle ground y'know.  It's called "discretion." It starts with a towel around one's waist, dr-raped over one's lap in the sauna (while sitting on another towel), pulling the shower curtain closed ALL THE WAY, drying off IN the shower area (with curtain STILL closed), towel around waist to locker, underwear on first (prior to shaving, combing hair, putting on deodorant, clipping nails and whatever other nonsense some freaks like to do in the buff). Simple really.  I swear I'm not looking, but some of you young guys act like pubescent girls you are SO uncomfortable in your own skin.  It really does make me laugh to see the two extremes in the locker room.

Last edited by a moderator:
If I’m going somewhere afterwards other than home I shower. If not I live 3 minutes from the gym and just go home. That way #### can’t get stolen from my locker 

If I go home to shower,  I miss the opportunity to see the 350 pound guy who brings only a 12" x 12" towel to dry off with.    Who would want to miss that?

I used to work out in the mornings before I went to the office ... ya know, back when offices were a thing... and I would shower at the gym before going in (obviously).  

There was a point where I worked at an office that had its own gym and locker room facilities, so at that spot I'd do it all before going upstairs to my office.

Now the only place I work out is the gym, which is closed temporarily (I hope?).... so I shower after at my house which is a good 3 minutes up the road.

Users who are viewing this thread