What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Congrats to Hot Sauce Guy!! (1 Viewer)

whole-show

Footballguy
Not sure if this has been mentioned at all since I haven’t been on here for a while, but just came across an article on msn about best hot sauces and low and behold I see one of  @Hot Sauce Guy hot sauces mentioned. Congrats Hot Sauce!!  For those that didn’t see it and would like to check it out here’s the link https://www.msn.com/en-us/foodanddrink/foodnews/the-best-hot-sauces-you-haven-t-tried-yet/ar-BB18GB97?li=BBnb7Kw

The sauce is awesome and I’d highly recommend it and I need to get some more myself! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Thai chile pineapple sounds yummy.  I will have my son get on his amazon account and order some.    Hope it goes well with potatoes, cuz that's what I use hot sauce on the most. 

This reminds me of an athlete finding out they got traded on Twitter. 

HSG wins an award and finds out from a FBG who posts about it. 

Congrats! 
:lol:  

I mean, I’m not omnipresent. The Internet is a big place. 

My dad called about an hour later - I guess my stepmom saw it while browsing the news 

I feel so uncool. :(  

Cheaper Per bottle for a 2-pack or 4-pack on my website. :whistle:  
Link - will definitely order some up to add to my collection.

Agree on the potatoes, enjoy some hot sauce on that (usually tabasco or cholula)

My kids love hot sauce (usually Tapatio as that's what they've had and like) on eggs or to dip left over chicken/steak in, so if you have anything comparable to that, I'll for sure get some.

Link - will definitely order some up to add to my collection.

Agree on the potatoes, enjoy some hot sauce on that (usually tabasco or cholula)

My kids love hot sauce (usually Tapatio as that's what they've had and like) on eggs or to dip left over chicken/steak in, so if you have anything comparable to that, I'll for sure get some.
Here ya go! 
www.luckydoghotsauce.com

coupon code in the post above this. Thanks! 

Here ya go! 
www.luckydoghotsauce.com

coupon code in the post above this. Thanks! 
I’m not much of a hot and spicy guy (bad Mexican) but I’ll be sure to find something on there and buy not only cause your a Fbg but because of the military outreach. 21 years and counting and it’s always great to support those who support us. Also, do you sell it in stores locally here in the Bay Area? If I remember correct you’re in the east bay. 

Just saw the where to find it link, gonna grab some from the marin farmers market one of these Sundays I’m not golfing! 

I’m not much of a hot and spicy guy (bad Mexican) but I’ll be sure to find something on there and buy not only cause your a Fbg but because of the military outreach. 21 years and counting and it’s always great to support those who support us. Also, do you sell it in stores locally here in the Bay Area? If I remember correct you’re in the east bay. 
Both berkeley bowls have 5 varieties. A few other spots here and there. Carroll’s Meats in San Bruno. unfortunately my  store locator page had a glitch. Used to have a cool google map. Now it’s an incomplete list. :doh:  

Just wondering - love it on eggs too.  Do you have a suggestion as to which one I should buy?
Depends how hot ya like it. Green Label is perfect for eggs but mild.  Red’s good, medium. Black Label is great on eggs but at the lower end of xhot. 

I can attest to this.... this is the second time that I've bought from HSG for the FFA t-shirt exchange!  :)  

Congrats, @Hot Sauce Guy !!!
How’d they like the Hell Hound shirt?

my old high school friend Darik Robertson designed that label background. If you’ve seen The Boys (season 2 premiering today on Amazon Prime!) or Happy (Chris Merloni, FX) those were both his graphic novels. So happy for that guy - artists often struggle to find success, but Darick’s talent was obvious all the way back in 10th grade. To have a label with his artwork is such an honor. :wub:  

How’d they like the Hell Hound shirt?

my old high school friend Darik Robertson designed that label background. If you’ve seen The Boys (season 2 premiering to day on Amazon Prime!) or Happy (Chris Merloni, FX) those were both his graphic novels. So happy for that guy - artists often struggle to find success, but Darick’s talent was obvious all the way back in 10th grade. To have a label with his artwork is such an honor. :wub:  
@Nick Vermeil said he loved it!  Awesome to know about the backstory on the artwork.  Very cool!  

@Nick Vermeil said he loved it!  Awesome to know about the backstory on the artwork.  Very cool!  
Darick is such a nice & humble guy. When I told him about the sauce/name & asked if he might be willing to draw a background, he didn’t bigtime me or poo poo the ask - was happy to do it, and just totally killed it.

My graphic artist Kara Thauer did the color and dog embellishments (horns, spiked collar, etc) & she also knocked it out of the park. 

Without good execution, good ideas are worthless. I’m so fortunate to know so many talented people. ❤️

I've tried several of the sauces--I can truly say--they are all awesome.  The black label is my jam as I love the combination of the heat and the flavor in it.  I see that there is a new super hot flavor that I haven't tried yet. I might need to place me an order. Lol 

I've tried several of the sauces--I can truly say--they are all awesome.  The black label is my jam as I love the combination of the heat and the flavor in it.  I see that there is a new super hot flavor that I haven't tried yet. I might need to place me an order. Lol 
Yep - Hell Hound has Reapers in it, along with mango, tamarind & fresh, roasted and granulated garlic. Super tasty but hot as hell. 

And for the BL fan like you, Heatonist in NY now has a Black Label Special Reserve. I made it for them - much hotter than original black. 👍

You used to give it away for free to forum members when you were first starting out.

Times have changed.
I still do from time to time. ;)  

maybe there’ll be a K contest this season. Ya never can tell. 

:pickle:  

ps - I also had a day job back then. I’ve got dogs to feed, man! :)  

Users who are viewing this thread