Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Congrats to Hot Sauce Guy!!


whole-show

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Beef Ravioli said:

Got a nice email telling me my order is on the way! Hope they make it tomorrow, have an uncle visiting this weekend that would love to do some taste testing! 
 

Thanks @Hot Sauce Guy

Thank you! 

I can send you tracking If you reply to the email - I’ll need it to see your order #.  Shipped priority so tomorrow is a possibility. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Have tried all of them - two days of making quesadillas to sample them with, tortilla chips, and I even put some on my burger last night.

I'll work up some notes, as there are certainly a couple that are instant hits with the family that will warrant a fairly quick reorder, a couple that apparently only I like so they may last a little longer as man can survive on quesadillas and hot sauce for only so long before requiring a major fiber intervention.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Man... after reading this thread and ordering from HSG twice for the FFA t-shirt exchange, I think I might just have to order myself some bottles.  :lol:

Maybe I'll try ordering for wife for Christmas.  She likes hot things.  :excited:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, nirad3 said:

Man... after reading this thread and ordering from HSG twice for the FFA t-shirt exchange, I think I might just have to order myself some bottles.  :lol:

Maybe I'll try ordering for wife for Christmas.  She likes hot things.  :excited:

Yup, I've seen who she hired as the pool boy......

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Blue Thunder said:

4 pack ordered. I went with the Brown Label, the Green Label, Day of the Dog, and Year of the Dog.

First time ordering, so I'm looking forward to trying them all out.

I havent tried the green label yet--but the brown label has amazing flavor. It's more of a mild sauce--but it doesn't taste like any hot sauce that I've had before.  If you want flavor and high heat--i recommend trying the black label in your next order. That's super good as well.  The year of the dog is really good too.  Pretty much all of the ones I've tried are amazing. There hasn't been a bad one yet. Lol 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, jvdesigns2002 said:

I havent tried the green label yet--but the brown label has amazing flavor. It's more of a mild sauce--but it doesn't taste like any hot sauce that I've had before.  If you want flavor and high heat--i recommend trying the black label in your next order. That's super good as well.  The year of the dog is really good too.  Pretty much all of the ones I've tried are amazing. There hasn't been a bad one yet. Lol 

I'm more of a mild to medium heat guy. I like hot sauce for the flavor, not for the heat. So it sounds like I made some good choices then.

I considered the "Life's a Peach" because it sounds interesting to me, but I think it would probably be too hot for my taste.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blue Thunder said:

I'm more of a mild to medium heat guy. I like hot sauce for the flavor, not for the heat. So it sounds like I made some good choices then.

I considered the "Life's a Peach" because it sounds interesting to me, but I think it would probably be too hot for my taste.

You'd probably like the "Dia Del Perro - Mild Alderwood Smoked Serrano Pepper Sauce"

It's very good

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...