What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Titans (1 Viewer)

He needs to hit someone, has all year. Let him. Put him in on GL or practice as a DE on PS ....I don't care just let him hit someone.

He's the meanest looking tackle I can ever recall seeing. It was or it is exciting to imagine a beast leading the way for Henry. 

I get why they drafted him but we all know there are these overly aggressive types in the sport. They can't sit still like little kids and it just is what it is.

If he is cut and signs somewhere, they'll use him in practice then preseason and he'll be getting rid of that aggressive behavior and probably do well.

As is, I just pray the kid stays out of trouble til next summer. I'm afraid hell throw all that talent away
Didn't the Titans suspend him? 

I thought he is OUT suspended right now.  If so then its a self discipline issue IMHO.  

Didn't the Titans suspend him? 

I thought he is OUT suspended right now.  If so then its a self discipline issue IMHO.  
Maybe. He's been suspended so much I lose track.

He's not mature enough to self discipline without that release. I think that's well documented now

The Titans defense is awful. I feel they got scared and are no longer calling risky blitz plays that fire everyone up.

Pees and Lebeau would blitz a CB or S down 30 and up 30. They'd put 5DL or 5LBs for a play. 

There's a real timidness to how it's called this year and it feels like they're waiting to get beat.

The Titans need to re-sign their backup tackles. They've done a great job in Lewan's place.

Davis is probably gone, unaffordable, but kudos to him for finally putting it all together.

Humphries costs 4-5 mil to cut.

Vaccaro has been awful by every stat including yards in his deep left spot, comp %, and QBR when targeting him. He's gone. Hooker is good.

I don't know that they have more than two LBs on the roster that will be there next year.

They've added Mack, Ivey, and Tart as impressive udfas at NT. Stop cutting them. Stop with this notion that Simmons needs to play NT some each game. The line would be fine with Simmons and Jones at DE. Crawford and Murcheson are not 3-4 ends and get owned with linemen able to get to the LBs. 

It's so hard to judge the CBs when the opposing QB gets all day

Tough end to the season.  Henry couldn't get going.  Defense couldn't slow down the Ravens.  We really need some help on defense.  

Today on national NFL news talk....what's wrong with the *insert high profile NFL team that was supposed to beat titans*

Last edited by a moderator:
Today on national NFL news talk....what's wrong with the *insert high profile NFL team that was supposed to beat titans*
Definitely.

- Titans 4-2 headline:  What's wrong with the Bills!!??

- Titans 5-2 headline:  What's wrong with the Chiefs!!??

- Titans 6-2 headline:  What's wrong with the Colts!!??

- Titans 7-2 headline:  What's wrong with the Rams!!??

Any chance they could lose all three of @NYJ, vs HOU, and @HOU where winning just one of those woulda guaranteed the 1 seed?

Crazy year

Any chance they could lose all three of @NYJ, vs HOU, and @HOU where winning just one of those woulda guaranteed the 1 seed?

Crazy year
Beat the chiefs, rams, bills, colts x2. Lose to the jets, Steelers and Texans 🤷 

foosball is the devil. 

Titans homers. @Bri @-OZ- all y’all.

Is Henry healthy? What’s the word in Nashville? Any clues?

How confident are we about the playoffs?
@Bri might have better insight but it seems while we expect him back, we won’t really know until next week. 
i wouldn’t be confident at all against the bills or chiefs. Thankfully those matchups would be Jan 30.  They can handle the raiders, Steelers, or bengals without him. Pats might be tough but winnable with foreman starting. 
Any given game, but the titans have as good a chance as any team IMO. 

Titans homers. @Bri @-OZ- all y’all.

Is Henry healthy? What’s the word in Nashville? Any clues?

How confident are we about the playoffs?
He's full speed.

They're not having any of the backs cut hard in drills but he's doing all the drills. 

It's still a big question mark but I gotta lean towards him being a beast. Have you ever not seen him be a beast?

I am worried for 50 yard games and equally excited for 200 yard ones.

The Titans thus far want everyone guessing

@Bri might have better insight but it seems while we expect him back, we won’t really know until next week. 
i wouldn’t be confident at all against the bills or chiefs. Thankfully those matchups would be Jan 30.  They can handle the raiders, Steelers, or bengals without him. Pats might be tough but winnable with foreman starting. 
Any given game, but the titans have as good a chance as any team IMO. 
They've got top safeties (that have given up a lot of yards but ....) and one special CB. I'm worried of the Bengals and Raiders that would have no prob throwing all day to a slot or over the middle target.

I'm confident against Pats weak WRs.

I have some concern but confident against Chiefs.

The Bengals run and throw to Boyd and run and throw to Boyd then boom there's Chase or Tee killing ya deep. They're a big problem.

Julio finally woke up. I don't think there's an AFC D that can stop this offense and that's nice but I'm not exactly confident they can get 35-40 if they need to. With Henry back, they're having a good day offensively, but a great day?

It goes back to eight in the box to stop Henry leaving Julio or AJB in favorable coverage. Put a nickel out there and Henry and Foreman can both run all over them.

Zach and Evans are great together. It's gonna come down to the corners I'm sure

Well...AJ Brown is an Eagle. Sucks but it's done. How are you guys feeling about the Titans 2022 draft class?

1. (18)  WR Treylon Burks
2. (35)  CB Roger McCreary
3. (69)  OT Nicholas Petit-Frere
3. (86)  QB Malik Willis
4. (131) RB Hassan Haskins
4. (143) TE Chigoziem Okonkwo
5. (163) WR Kyle Philips
6. (204) S Theo Jackson
6. (219) LB Chance Campbell

Users who are viewing this thread