What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Midrange QB choice (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
Hi all.  OK, redraft non-PPR 12 team standard ESPN style league.  I've already described intent to wait on TE because I think there is a bunch of break out candidates this year and the high end ones go too early and prefer earlier RB/WR talent.

My QB strategy is unclear.  If Dak or Deshaun fall to 62 I might take one of them and this strategy dies there.  And maybe Wilson or Murray.  If not I'm looking at pick 83.  QBs I think remaining then are:

Brady

Brees

Ryan 

Allen

Rodgers

Wentz

Stafford

Of the above I really don't like Rodgers (no supporting cast), Wentz (injury worries),.  Brady and Brees scare me as a primary cause I mean come on man.  They are both over 40.  Father time always wins and will it be this year.

So do you feel a team with say Ryan, Allen or Stafford with a flyer at TE and deep ar RB/WR is a sound strategy?

I think Stafford is screaming value.

He was on a record pace before he got hurt last year.  I think he's a great target for a late QB.  Having said that, I'd be totally cool starting Brady or Brees too.  All the reason to wait unless Jackson or Mahomes falls to the 3rd/4th.

Please help with my OTC draft question.  Thanks!

Thanks guys.  I'm also keen on Stafford and Ryan to have decent years.  Not Mahomes years but acceptable if teamed with excellent RB/WR play.

Users who are viewing this thread