Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2020 In-Season IDP News, Notes and Updates.


Endowed

Recommended Posts

43 minutes ago, Gally said:

Any news on the NYJ linebacker depth chart?  Cashman, Hewitt, Williamson?  Who gets the most time?  I have been looking but can't find anything on the situation for sure. 

Their first depth chart has Williamson and Hewitt listed as the starters with Cashman backing up Williamson.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Moniker said:

Their first depth chart has Williamson and Hewitt listed as the starters with Cashman backing up Williamson.

 

I saw that but I had also read somewhere that it was going to be Cashman and Hewitt starting and WIlliamson was in danger of being cut.  He is also coming off ACL so is he back to 100% health?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Chargers unofficially show Murray-s, Perryman-m and White-w as LBs.  Reports had only Murray of these three staying in the nickle/dime, and playing lots of mlb.  With Drue Tranquill joining him.

Also Nasir Adderly at SS next to Rayshawn Jenkins.

Edited by Endowed
  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Endowed said:

Chargers unofficially show Murray-s, Perryman-m and White-w as LBs.  Reports had only Murray of these three staying in the nickle/dime, and playing lots of mlb.  With Drue Tranquill joining him.

Also Nasir Adderly at SS next to Rayshawn Jenkins.

They just can’t quit Perryman

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eagles unofficially showing TJ Edward's at MLB. With Nate Gerry and Duke Riley outside.  But camp reports had Gerry with the green dot as they were playing with Gerry and Riley always on the field and Edward's coming for the run heavy situations.

Jalen Mills at SS! ?? And McLeod at FS.  Not sure I would buy that, seems left and right safety is far more fitting. Or Mills getting lots of slot safety time.

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

Who do you guys like better for me to grab until Hunter comes back?

Josh Sweat or Olivier Vernon?

I don't trust sustainability with Vernon, but he's an 80-90% snap player and while it didn't turn into sacks last year he played well before going down with injury (again). Is he a better play than Sweat? :shrug: I liked him as a prospect and I get 2018 was for all intents and purposes a redshirt year, but he was a short side of the rotation player that didn't stand out last year. He has more long term upside, but if you need someone to play right now I sure do not trust him. So I guess it depends on their purpose on your team.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, MAC_32 said:

I don't trust sustainability with Vernon, but he's an 80-90% snap player and while it didn't turn into sacks last year he played well before going down with injury (again). Is he a better play than Sweat? :shrug: I liked him as a prospect and I get 2018 was for all intents and purposes a redshirt year, but he was a short side of the rotation player that didn't stand out last year. He has more long term upside, but if you need someone to play right now I sure do not trust him. So I guess it depends on their purpose on your team.

Thanks. Just to be clear i need to grab a DE for that roster spot not necessarily to start.

I still have Hubbard, Houston, Clowney, and Addison and we start 3. 

I was outbid on Sweat and Vernon but did pick up Attaochu since he has a DE designation (for now?) and it sounds like he will get increased snaps with Miller out.

Edited by JoeSteeler
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Depth chart looks to have LJ Fort starting alongside Patrick Queen. What can we expect from him? Holding spot until the other rookie is up to speed? Any Ravens homer close to the situation know if he’ll simple be 2 down linebacker? Only asking as a wait and see play in super deep IDP league

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, BigAl21 said:

Depth chart looks to have LJ Fort starting alongside Patrick Queen. What can we expect from him? Holding spot until the other rookie is up to speed? Any Ravens homer close to the situation know if he’ll simple be 2 down linebacker? Only asking as a wait and see play in super deep IDP league

I would rather have Malik Harrison as a super deep bench stash.  His upside is higher.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2020 at 5:10 AM, Tick said:

...then break it again in week 10. I could be wrong, but it seems like this isn’t an injury you should rush back from.

They say it heals stronger, but there's been a few guys (Romo, Rodgers?) that have came back and reinjured it.   I don't think it's really an injury to baby.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 hours ago, Flying Elvis said:

Rashaan Evans ejected... is it still an automatic disqualification from the next game?

No - it is not an automatic to be suspended a game.  Just as Collins situation they said he missed most of the game and it wasn't malicious he will not be suspended for week 2. 

 

Evans is a bit different in that he threw a punch but it was early in the game so they may lean towards he missed most of one game so that should be enough.  I haven't seen any update on this though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, cockroach said:

They say it heals stronger, but there's been a few guys (Romo, Rodgers?) that have came back and reinjured it.   I don't think it's really an injury to baby.

I've broken both of mine... you can still feel where the line is for a few months.  I feel like I've seen NFL guys who come back too soon break it again quickly, but that's certainly not scientific.

6 weeks sounds like when you can start working out again, not when you can start tackling NFL players.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Tick said:

I've broken both of mine... you can still feel where the line is for a few months.  I feel like I've seen NFL guys who come back too soon break it again quickly, but that's certainly not scientific.

6 weeks sounds like when you can start working out again, not when you can start tackling NFL players.

We're civilians.  These guys get plates installed that protect it.  I've broken mine too and you can tell which one when you see me with my shirt off.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...