What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 In-Season IDP News, Notes and Updates. (1 Viewer)

For those that start DT. -  Foley Fatukasi Placed on Reserve/COVID-19 List and won’t play on Sunday.

Since week 7 he has been the  #4 DT in my league

If anyone gets an inkling about a surprise week 16 waiver wire hero please post. And I'm talking the next step beyond a Terez Hall type. I'm not waiting around for MNF and a Bill Bellichik injury report with a perimeter offense like the Bills. Just trying to tee up a contingency plan > Jewell in case Kendricks doesn't practice and Kiser returns clouding the Reeder picture.

If anyone gets an inkling about a surprise week 16 waiver wire hero please post. And I'm talking the next step beyond a Terez Hall type. I'm not waiting around for MNF and a Bill Bellichik injury report with a perimeter offense like the Bills. Just trying to tee up a contingency plan > Jewell in case Kendricks doesn't practice and Kiser returns clouding the Reeder picture.
Oh you mean like a sleeper list.  Well, I believe the site posts sleepers every week..........wait, those are just a list of a rehash of who was good the previous week with very little foresight about the following week.  Nevermind.  That won't help you...hahahaha

Based on some injuries here are a couple ideas:

• Sean Lee - LVE went down with an ankle injury.  If he is out Lee might be a good dart throw
  • Nick Vigil - I know it's the Charger roulette of LB dart throws but Kyzer White missed time with an injury last week and Vigil did well.  If White and Perryman are still out Vigil might be a nice desperation play
  • David Long - Played 98% of the snaps and seems to be the guy now in Tennessee.  

Based on some injuries here are a couple ideas:

• Sean Lee - LVE went down with an ankle injury.  If he is out Lee might be a good dart throw
  • Nick Vigil - I know it's the Charger roulette of LB dart throws but Kyzer White missed time with an injury last week and Vigil did well.  If White and Perryman are still out Vigil might be a nice desperation play
  • David Long - Played 98% of the snaps and seems to be the guy now in Tennessee.  
I was able to nab Long in every league a couple-few weeks ago, but unfortunately not this one.

Good tip on Vigil - I haven't looked at anything on that defense since I quit them last year. Favorable matchup too - if Denver has their way they try to keep him under 30 pass attempts, so a lot of tackle opps in the run game as well as coverage v Fant. I'll keep tabs on Kyzir's practice report  :thumbup:

I'd be more interested in Sean Lee if Wentz were still playing, but Hurts? If Dallas is smart they go with dime as base this week.

Khaleke Hudson is someone I have my eye on. Available in all of my deep dynasty leagues (125+ LB's rostered). Played 49% of the snaps and finished with 4-4 + 1TFL

Could be in for a nice role if Pierre-Louis, Shaun Dion Hamilton, and Cole Holcomb are out.

Khaleke Hudson is someone I have my eye on. Available in all of my deep dynasty leagues (125+ LB's rostered). Played 49% of the snaps and finished with 4-4 + 1TFL

Could be in for a nice role if Pierre-Louis, Shaun Dion Hamilton, and Cole Holcomb are out.
Did they all get dinged up?

yes Sir

KPL - ankle, did not practice all of last week

Holcomb - concussion protocol

Hamilton - was placed on the Reserve/Injured list yesterday
Well, alright then - claims are in. Hudson's even available in my crazy deep league. I shouldn't need him, but I'm at least gonna block him from my competitor who is thin at the position. Hope I don't need either one, but gotta have backup plans to your backup plans this particular year.

(Tue Dec 22): KISER will not be activated from the Reserve/Injured list this week.   :pickle:       Continue with Reeder!!!

Anybody got any clues on the SF LB corp:
F Warner:    was dinged up in wk14 game w head/shoulder, but played 100% of snaps in wk15 and got 3 solos + 2 assists.     Tackle totals have been a little off past couple of wks
Greenlaw:   wk15  98%   2 solos + 3 assists......had been picking up the slack for Warner but dipped a little last wk

I have both of these LBs and their wk16 matchup is @AZ.   Normally i wouldn't think AZ is a top notch opponent, but SF offense will be using Beatheard and prob w/o Mostert so if things get ugly, SF def COULD be out there more than normal

Also, i picked up Kirksey weeks ago before he returned from injury and it appears his snap count is reducing, but GB plays Tenn and i would have liked to have played him vs a Derrek Henry run game, but i think i have to pivot and go with better options.

Nemesis said:
Anybody got any clues on the SF LB corp:
F Warner:    was dinged up in wk14 game w head/shoulder, but played 100% of snaps in wk15 and got 3 solos + 2 assists.     Tackle totals have been a little off past couple of wks
Greenlaw:   wk15  98%   2 solos + 3 assists......had been picking up the slack for Warner but dipped a little last wk

I have both of these LBs and their wk16 matchup is @AZ.   Normally i wouldn't think AZ is a top notch opponent, but SF offense will be using Beatheard and prob w/o Mostert so if things get ugly, SF def COULD be out there more than normal

Also, i picked up Kirksey weeks ago before he returned from injury and it appears his snap count is reducing, but GB plays Tenn and i would have liked to have played him vs a Derrek Henry run game, but i think i have to pivot and go with better options.
Arizona gives up the 22nd most points to LB’ers so they are on the bottom 3rd. 

If your league is run through MFL, go here, under league menu —-> league —-> then points allowed by position. You can see any position on any team and how that position scores on them. If you click the team and see how individual players did and how they scored. 

Last edited by a moderator:

If your league is run through MFL, go here, under league menu —-> league —-> then points allowed by position. You can see any position on any team and how that position scores on them. If you click the team and see how individual players did and how they scored. 
What is the average based on?  Starting positions  for your league? If you start 2 DL is it based on that?  I ask because the average nu.bers seem quite high for DL and DB and low for RB

I was able to nab Long in every league a couple-few weeks ago, but unfortunately not this one.

Good tip on Vigil - I haven't looked at anything on that defense since I quit them last year. Favorable matchup too - if Denver has their way they try to keep him under 30 pass attempts, so a lot of tackle opps in the run game as well as coverage v Fant. I'll keep tabs on Kyzir's practice report  :thumbup:

I'd be more interested in Sean Lee if Wentz were still playing, but Hurts? If Dallas is smart they go with dime as base this week.
Kyzer White was placed on IR.  Not sure about Perryman but Vigil might still be a good dart throw.

What is the average based on?  Starting positions  for your league? If you start 2 DL is it based on that?  I ask because the average nu.bers seem quite high for DL and DB and low for RB
They are broken down individually, but the average is a weekly average vs that position. If you click on a team and them look at a week, like Zona Vs Linebackers, joe had 7 points, schmo had 8 points and moe had 10 points 25 total for the week and an 8.3 average or whatever. 

Also this is done by the site and I am assuming based on our scoring, so I am pretty sure it’s accurate. 

If your league is run through MFL, go here......
Yes, I do realize that the AZ offense probably isn’t generating a lot of LBs upside due to AZ not having  a strong run game & Kyler scrambling more than avg. 

but I’m still looking for insight on the SF LBs corp.  I feel like this game could get lopsided esp if Beatherd isn’t effective. Which would put the SF defense on the field more than the “avg per position” chart says 

Along these same lines (Morrow, Nick K on C- list) Raekwon McMillan might be a plug and play /desperation start for anyone in deeper league who needs a WW flyer. I just scooped him up in a 16 team dynasty as a stash. Still a 2nd round talent, 25 years old that might catch on somewhere this off-season and develop a roll. Value has nowhere to go but up getting a start or two to end the season and maybe a new destination to compete for starting job on 1st and 2nd downs. Below is taken from article when Raiders acquired him in August...

“The Dolphins used a second-round pick on McMillan in the 2017 draft, but the Ohio State product tore his ACL during the preseason and spent his entire rookie campaign on injured reserve. He returned to the field in 2018 and started all 16 games, making 69 solo tackles. Last season he started 12 games and advanced metrics ranked him as one of the league’s better run-stopping linebackers.”

Users who are viewing this thread