What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Need to keep one of C.Edmunds or James Robinson (I’m a K.Drake owner) (1 Viewer)

Saboo

Footballguy
Who would you rather roster Chase Edmunds or James Robinson? I have Kenyon Drake on my team and nobody else to cut.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who are you cutting them for?  Without knowing who you are getting it may be better keeping both of them over who you are picking up.

If you are set on dropping one I would drop Edmonds to see what Robinson does week 1.  My guess is that Edmonds will be available later if you want to pick him up because Robinson did  nothing.

If I had Drake on my team, then Edmunds is a must.  If I didn't have Drake, I still think I would go with Edmunds.  Could be a league winner if Drake gets hurt.  Please answer my question.  

If I had Drake on my team, then Edmunds is a must.  If I didn't have Drake, I still think I would go with Edmunds.  Could be a league winner if Drake gets hurt.  Please answer my question.  
But why is it a must?  At this point in the season wouldn't it be better to have a shot at another starting RB on your team rather than a guy that will only have real value if someone gets hurt?  You lose all upside if you let the potential starting RB go for a backup. 

Users who are viewing this thread