What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Prog rock might be regressing...did it happen? (1 Viewer)

Prog,hill country funk?

That's really good stuff -  I wouldn't say that would be a sign of regression. 

Not sure that constitutes prog rock as we think of it, but I've never been a big fan of ringfencing labels around music genres anyway.
prog, hill country funk?...if you had to label...but yes really good music from Trenton Ayers and Cedric Burnside, The Cedric Burnside project, I agree.

*proggchubb*

Steve Howe is the most important person in music that nobody knows and the best add in rockband history. His rhythm leads in this, his first showcase as Yes axman, are as important as Keith Richards and his texture fills as dense as Jimmy Page's.

But i swear the intro girl in that vid is Squire in drag

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve Howe is the most important person in music that nobody knows and the best add in band history. His rhythm leads in this, his first showcase as Yes axman, are as important as Keith Richards and his texture fills as dense as Jimmy Page's.
But Rick Wakeman and his flying cape still had not arrived.

OP has no idea what prog rock is.  Maybe some intensive Rush would enlighten him.
Saw Rush a couple dozens times between 76 and 79, Yes, probably 15, Utopia 6 to 8, Gentle Giant a few, Rennaissance a few, so I appreciate the beginning of prog rock along with the original hard rock bands which Rush was early, don't listen to much after that. This was kind of an in jest  / in drunky musical post. I think their has been some very funny and interesting posts. Good times. 

Users who are viewing this thread