What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

OFFENSE/DEFENSE Contest Week 1 (1 Viewer)

bro1ncos

IBL Representative
Simple contest. Pick 1 offense and 1 defense each week. Points scored by your offense - points given up by your defense = score that week. Cummulative/running total as season goes along. You can only use an offense or defense once. Teams can be submitted up until the start of team's game each week. Even if you miss a week you can still stay in the competition. 

Week 1

Off: Indianapolis 

Def: Philly

Last edited by a moderator:
I am back to defend my 1st place finish from last year.  I'll be kicking it off with the following teams in Week #1:

Offence:  The defending Superbowl Champion Kansas City Chiefs

Defence:  Buffalo

We doing where you can’t pick same team for both in the same week this year?
Don't think it's a needed rule unless everyone starts making the same "lets just pick the team against the jags every week with their O and their D".  Shouldn't happen as much this year though.

Offense: Saints (34)

Defense: The Washington Team (17) that has no name anymore  :sadbanana:

+17 after week 1  :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:
We doing where you can’t pick same team for both in the same week this year?
Please no.

Don't think it's a needed rule unless everyone starts making the same "lets just pick the team against the jags every week with their O and their D".  Shouldn't happen as much this year though.
I get that the Jags should suck this year, but even after the first month or so, miami showed signs of life last year. (Didn't even end up last!)

Users who are viewing this thread