What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 1 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

People who get paid to cover and report the sport of American football.
I’ll believe the MRI over some reporter.  If he tore it that is unfortunate for him and the Colts.  An all around bad day for the Colts.  Also, Reich was out coached.

Last edited by a moderator:
Brady....looks like his ego has been injured severely.

Don't dispair Buc fan...plenty of time till the trade deadline...maybe the Buc's take a run at...IDK...Jameis?

Michael Thomas limped off the field on that last play. Could be nothing, but something to keep an eye on.

Looks like his ankle got rolled up by Murray getting tackled. Probably nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Michael Thomas got rolled up on. Ankle. Limped off. He’s done for the day but only because of the game situation - no update on severity. 

Michael Thomas limped off the field on that last play. Could be nothing, but something to keep an eye on.

He looked ok on the sideline but that was real close to being very ugly.

mcintyre1 said:

It definitely looked like something to me. The way his foot got caught causes your classic high ankle sprain. Luckily he was able to get his foot out before it turned all the way over, but it wouldn’t surprise me if it limited him.

Surprised nothing in here about Jarwin
The Dallas Morning News reports the Cowboys believe Blake Jarwin may have a torn ACL.

Jarwin will get an MRI, but it's looking like his season is over. Hyped as a fourth-year breakout, Jarwin didn't make it through the first half of Week 1 before getting injured. The Cowboys will move forward with Dalton Schultz and Blake Bell for now. If there's any good news it's that Jarwin should be ready for the start of next season. 

SOURCE: Dallas Morning News

Users who are viewing this thread