What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Cost/Value Chart - Dodds?????? (1 Viewer)

gerome

Footballguy
Didn't see the cost/value chart by Dodds week 1.  Couldn't figure out why this week didn't feel right....until I remembered this.  I would use this every week to help write down notes, etc.

Am I missing this?  Or is this not a thing anymore?

I am also sad to see this go.  I think Dodds has stepped away from some of these DFS items to focus on other things.  Devin Knotts took over the Cracking Fanduel article from Dodds last year, but the cost/value chart was still still posted by Dodds.  Seems to be gone this year.

I was going to add the midseason DFS to my regular package but I see the cost value chart is missing, a deal breaker for me. Also sad that no FBG staff has offered any input.....

dmac37 said:
I was going to add the midseason DFS to my regular package but I see the cost value chart is missing, a deal breaker for me. Also sad that no FBG staff has offered any input.....
Knotts is doing a modified version of it in the Cracking FanDuel Cash Games column.  It gets posted on Saturday with his sample line ups. Unfortunately, it is organized by salary and not position, so it is a little more difficult to compare players within a position without doing a lot of scrolling and hunting.

Users who are viewing this thread