What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Broncos vs. Titans - Epic Week 1 Showdown on Monday Night Football !!! (1 Viewer)

seems like Denver plays this late MNF opener almost ever yr. Excited to see Jeudy in action tho and see how Lock has progressed

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh here it is. 

I have no players in this game. I shoulda started Fant tho. Didn’t matter to my outcome, but woulda made it more interesting for me. ;)  

Go sports and/or team! 

I wanna see the breakdown between Gordon and Lindsay, and also how Lock

seems like Denver plays this late MNF opener almost ever yr. Excited to see Jeudy in action tho and see how Lock has progressed
And the breakdown between Gordon and Lindsay. And if Shurmur uses Fant more. 

I very nearly took a Gordon. We’ll see if I blew it passing on him. 

Fant looks bigger & stronger than last year. 

Fair point, but I think he's better than those 3 and would make a nice 2 on a team with a dominant 1 and qb who can extract value from him.
I like Patrick. He’s a great possession WR. He would be much better on a team with a QB, yes, but I’m also not so sure he would get a large amount of volume. I would like him in MIN pre-Jefferson. Or on NE pre 2020.

Steve Levy called Stephen Gostkowski a future hall of famer. 

Maybe he confused him with Vinatieri.

Drew Lock looking good, composed. Passing the eye test right now. This is no joke of a defense.
Yes he looks calm and in control. Real impressed. Bummed I couldn’t grab any Fant shares this off-season that’s for sure, but we will see once Sutton is back. 

Yes he looks calm and in control. Real impressed. Bummed I couldn’t grab any Fant shares this off-season that’s for sure, but we will see once Sutton is back. 
He’ll be starting for me over EE next week.

i’m kinda ticked - I had Fant in the subscriber contest. Bought the Jarwin hype late & swapped them out. :doh:  

Noah Fant is a Stud and if he's not then he is on his way to being one. That guy is making hard plays look easy, it's more than just the one TD catch, his whole game looks up a level. They run 2 and sometimes 3 TE sets, he gets lost in the shuffle and then boom he attacks. 

Could be a big night in the stat column by the time 4th Q rolls around. 

Users who are viewing this thread