What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade for McCaffery? (1 Viewer)

CMU37484

Footballguy
My league is a bit unique.......we do Points Per First Down instead of PPR.  Were also a SuperFlex league, QB's are 6 points per passing TD's. Start 1 QB, 1 RB, 1 WR, 1 TE, 1 SFlex, 2 Flex, K, D/ST    Yardage bonuses for 300 yards passing and 100 yards rush/rec  

Obviously with our setting QB's are huge value and RB's tend to outvalue WR's quite a bit as well.

Here's my roster:

Starters: 

QB: D. Watson 

RB:  J. Jacobs 

WR: DK Metcalf 

TE: J. Cook   

SFlex: Brees 

Flex1: Mixon

Flex 2: Chubb 

Reserves:  J. Connor, B. Snell, T. Pollard, E. Sanders, P. Campbell, M. Williams, Corey Davis  

Here's HIS roster:

Starters:

QB: P. Rivers

RB: McCaffery 

WR: M. Thomas

TE: Gronkowski

SFlex: B. Mayfield

Flex 1: DJ Moore

Flex 2: D. Waller

Reserves: M. Brown, D. Swift, J. Kelley, P. Williams, A. Miller, R. Gage, J. Graham

I'm considering making a play for McCaffery due to my depth at RB and could use some input.  He just lost Michael Thomas to the high ankle sprain so he's extremely thin at WR. Could use some ideas for possible offers.  I was thinking of starting with Mixon and E. Sanders since he lost Thomas and see if I get a counter.  Or perhaps Chubb, Sanders, and Cook?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread