What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Trade: Davante Adams for Michael Thomas/Jonathan Taylor (1 Viewer)

Debeucci

Footballguy
Aight. I have a tough one. standard scoring. League is 10 player. 1qb 3wr/2rb/1flex/1te/1k/1D 1pt/ppr 

Having Michael Thomas in 3 leagues has proven to be a big downer this year. I have an offer on the table. Davante Adams for Thomas and Jonathan Taylor.

Now that Taylor is the lead back and Mack is on IR, I consider him a potential first rounder. Thomas may not make it back until after their week 6 bye.

Personally I think the trade is a little lopsided for the other team. However, Taylor is not yet a proven commodity, and I also have Jacbos, gurley, taylor, mixon, snell and Malcolm Brown as my RB stable.
My Wrs are Thomas, Metcalf, Diggs, Edelman.

Should I pull the trigger on this trade, or hold tight?

Thanks much!

Last edited by a moderator:
I would do the trade.  You are trading the number 1 ranked Wr (currently injured), for the number 2 ranked WR.  Plus you are getting a top 10-15rb, possibly top 10 if things go well this season.

I think it other way, he will trade Thomas and Taylor away, I pass you can start 3 RB and 3WR, roll with your team man 

Users who are viewing this thread