What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 2 Fanduel (1 Viewer)

For sure it's harder, but that's because of the wider range of outcomes, but that's where the gpp leverage comes from.  

Maybe I am off base, and others can chime in too.  

FD is more heavy towards TDs, so IMO the best place to start is with teams with high totals and look for low % ownership guys there.   Sure any given Sunday, but the odds of Trubisky outscoring Russ or Dak next week is a lot smaller than say A.Rob outscoring a higher owned Wr in the Dallas/Seat game.  Floor for wrs and tes is 0-6 points.  
I do not disagree.  WR are impossible for me to figure out.  But, going cheaper at QB often allows me to fit in some of the more expensive and consistent RBs.  I rarely spend up at TE.  I had great luck this week with Mo Alie-Cox.  Always a balancing act for me, often settling for what I can live without buyers remorse.

I do not disagree.  WR are impossible for me to figure out.  But, going cheaper at QB often allows me to fit in some of the more expensive and consistent RBs.  I rarely spend up at TE.  I had great luck this week with Mo Alie-Cox.  Always a balancing act for me, often settling for what I can live without buyers remorse.
They are hard for anybody to figure out.     

I just try my best by making a list of the teams with high implied totals and WRs that are getting a lot of targets and RZ work.   There are still a handful of good guys in the sub 6k range this week, so I think my build will be similar to this week:  8K Rb, cheap D, 3 RBs, and a couple guys from that 6K range.   

I think my placeholder I threw together this am had Dak, Zeke, Jacobs, Taylor,  Thomas at TE and I think Giants D.  Still allowed me some decent WRs.  I am sure something might change with all the injuries from Sunday, but I am going to try to put a little more time into looking at targets and such this week.  

I’m fading Kamara tonight but that’s mostly cuz everyone will have him so going contrarian for GPP.

Plus Thomas out and Brees likes to throw so assuming Cook and Sanders will get 7ish targets each.  I’ll prob be wrong and Brees will just throw short passes to Kamara all night.

Jacobs seems like a good MVP but prob heavily owned for that spot also.

AquaBliss said:
I’m fading Kamara tonight but that’s mostly cuz everyone will have him so going contrarian for GPP.

Plus Thomas out and Brees likes to throw so assuming Cook and Sanders will get 7ish targets each.  I’ll prob be wrong and Brees will just throw short passes to Kamara all night.

Jacobs seems like a good MVP but prob heavily owned for that spot also.
It's FD, so I looked at RZ touches last week, and for the guys in this game, and the most were:

Kamara, Jacobs, Murray with 6 and Sanders with 4.   

Like you - I thought about fading Kamara for a couple LUs because I have seen him projected to 80-90% ownership, so not having him instantly puts you in the 10% -20% of LUs.  Murray getting some RZ touches and projected ownership under 10% seems interesting to me.  

What I just put in was:  Brees, Sanders, Murray, Jacobs.  That leaves 13K for whoever else you want, which would be anybody but Kamara.    :shrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread