What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Conner or Moss (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
12 team standard non-PPR.  Yeah I know lots of questions.  My team has sucked so far but I keep trying.  I thought when I drafted Conner in the 3rd round I got a horse to ride and after one game I wonder.  In any case he or Zack Moss this week is the question.

Thanks all

12 team standard non-PPR.  Yeah I know lots of questions.  My team has sucked so far but I keep trying.  I thought when I drafted Conner in the 3rd round I got a horse to ride and after one game I wonder.  In any case he or Zack Moss this week is the question.

Thanks all
I am going Conner.. just a hunch.  I think he bounces back, just a hunch nothing more than that.

Thanks.  I am stunned at how bad my team is doing.  I drafted 11, 14 and 35 getting A Jones, Mixon and Conner.  They can't all be that bad I hope.  LOL
That's fantasy for you...keep working. Start 0-2 many times and turned it around.  Still early in the season. I like Mixon with Burrow and Jones will be fine. I also liked Conner going into this year with Ben back as well.

Users who are viewing this thread