What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

DraftKings Week 2 (1 Viewer)

KarmaPolice

Footballguy
I don't know what to do in cases like this.   I am deciding on 1 cash LU.   I wrote down what I thought would be chalk - a build around Zeke/Henry/Taylor.   I go to check with the RG optimizer and it keeps spitting out LUs without Zeke and with a WR in the flex.   Thought that was odd, so I locked Zeke and my TE, then it spit out LUs without Henry and a WR in the slot.  Pretty sure all my gpps have the 4th WR, but wasn't expecting optimal to do that.   

:oldunsure:

I don't know what to do in cases like this.   I am deciding on 1 cash LU.   I wrote down what I thought would be chalk - a build around Zeke/Henry/Taylor.   I go to check with the RG optimizer and it keeps spitting out LUs without Zeke and with a WR in the flex.   Thought that was odd, so I locked Zeke and my TE, then it spit out LUs without Henry and a WR in the slot.  Pretty sure all my gpps have the 4th WR, but wasn't expecting optimal to do that.   

:oldunsure:
I keep gravitating toward guys like Mostert, Aaron Jones, and Taylor who should all have solid outings, jonnu smith with aj brown out, and that leaves enough for a solid qb and wr if you dip down for like slayton or Scotty Miller or something. Probably should stick zeke in there but I don’t think he goes bonkers vs Atl. Majority of my “cash games” are 5x or higher multipliers rather than straight 50/50 or doublers, so I’m more comfortable with less chalk I suppose. 

Sorry for hijacking...

The draft Kings app will not load the set lineup page for me regardless of what NFL contest I try to enter. It works fine for every other sport. Anyone experience this crap? Not sure what's going on. In short, the app crashes when I choose any NFL contest, but it works fine for the other sports. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I keep gravitating toward guys like Mostert, Aaron Jones, and Taylor who should all have solid outings, jonnu smith with aj brown out, and that leaves enough for a solid qb and wr if you dip down for like slayton or Scotty Miller or something. Probably should stick zeke in there but I don’t think he goes bonkers vs Atl. Majority of my “cash games” are 5x or higher multipliers rather than straight 50/50 or doublers, so I’m more comfortable with less chalk I suppose. 
Well, I did have from a previous build to spit out WR in the flex 100% when I was doing a couple gpp ideas, so I fixed that.   

The optimizer still spit out 10 Zeke-less LUs, and mostly LUs without any Dallas players.  

:confused:   

Wasn't expecting that this week.    Not sure I want a cash LU with 2 Colts and 2 Titans.  

Sorry for hijacking...

The draft Kings app will not load the set lineup page for me regardless of what NFL contest I try to enter. It works fine for every other sport. Anyone experience this crap? Not sure what's going on. In short, the app crashes when I choose any NFL contest, but it works fine for the other sports. 
No issues here my friend

My last $3 on DK in at today plus 4 free reign maker entries. 

$2 50/50

Dak,Zeke,Henry,Adams,Campbell,D Johnson,Herding,Snell,Jets

$1 GPP

Jones, Barkley,A Jones,A Rob,Slayton,Kirk,Geseki,R Jones,Pitt

Pretty much an all or nothing gpp entry. Avoids all the chalk for low owned guys with upside.

Getting killed on dk.  Cash lu not even at 100.  Seems like the RG optimizer is better for FanDuel than dk. 

You didn’t listen to my Jones mostert taylor smith apparently:)
On dk I had a lot more on cash lus and not much on gpps.  My gpps did ok and kept my from losing it all.  I had a bit of jones and mostert there.  

Cash lu was atrocious- like bottom 2% bad.  

Mixed bag for me on DK gpp. Had some good lineups, broke even for the most part. It will depend on the SNF results. 

Users who are viewing this thread