What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Chiefs vs Chargers - week 2 (1 Viewer)

Pin-cushion Chargers teasing a possible upset of the SB Chiefs, and hardly anyone cares.

NFL Redzone is fixated on the 17-0 blowout in AZ and can barely be bothered to peak in on this game.

Mahomes keeps having to throw going backwards due to chargers d line. But this is Mahomes and KC, so I imagine they will turn it around. Should just run more. 

NFL Redzone is fixated on the 17-0 blowout in AZ and can barely be bothered to peak in on this game.
The game is televised on CBS here in NC.  I didn't know the Chargers were gonna play their rookie QB today until the game started. I'd love to see the Chargers get themselves a win today.

The game is televised on CBS here in NC.  I didn't know the Chargers were gonna play their rookie QB today until the game started. I'd love to see the Chargers get themselves a win today.
I think they said Taylor aggregated a rib injury. Did anyone else hear that?

Kelce got in the end zone due to blown coverage, and the announcers blew smoke like he ran the perfect route.

Great throw.  Chargers coaches are crazy dumb if they even think of putting Taylor back in QB once he is healthy.  The rookie looks good. Let him play and deal with some growing pains.

I was thinking maybe they should just have Herbert run it on every play until the Chiefs can't field any more linebackers. That would give the Chargers a huge advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
This injury to Taylor might be a blessing for Charger fans. Looks good so far. I’m not sure Tyrod will have a job to come back to if this keeps up. 

This injury to Taylor might be a blessing for Charger fans. Looks good so far. I’m not sure Tyrod will have a job to come back to if this keeps up. 
Anthony Lynn has a huge crush on Tyrod. It might not be as easy of a decision as it looks.

Great throw.  Chargers coaches are crazy dumb if they even think of putting Taylor back in QB once he is healthy.  The rookie looks good. Let him play and deal with some growing pains.
Yeah, Herbert looks poised out there. He definitely doesn't look intimidated going up against the Champs.  Hopefully they will stick with him for the season, and let him get experience. The Chargers are plenty competitive with him in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:
Herbert is kind of like Josh Allen. If he shows good accuracy and decision making, they’ve got something. 
Similar arm strength it seems. Good comparison. Hopefully he is more accurate. I say hopefully because I drafted him in a rookie draft for a dynasty teams at the 3.02. So far I am liking that pick. 🙂

Only one afternoon game is even a little competitive, and NFL Red Zone is seemingly allergic to it.

I would be aggressive and try work sideline and see about tacking on a field goal. 8 point lead at the half is nothing once Mahomes and KC start rolling. Might as well get aggressive. 

Now that I think about it, I'm a little surprised Lynn didn't go to the locker-room when Tyrod did.

In the few plays I've bene able to see, Mahomes looks to be out of rhythm - even when he's not getting a ton of pressure. Odd.

Terrible decision.... he could have kept that himself and trotted to an easy first down. Instead, threw it across his body into triple-coverage???

Users who are viewing this thread