What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who has the most fantasy players injured? (1 Viewer)

Chadstroma

Footballguy
It has been a bloodbath of players getting hurt. I think pretty much every fantasy has taken at least one hit after this week.... who has their bench and IR full of injuries? 

Last edited by a moderator:
On one of my teams, thinking of changing the name of my team to WTF -

Thomas/WR -  Out 2-4 weeks high ankle sprain

Golladay/WR, Out Hamstring may return week 3

Sutton/WR,  Out for the year

Conner/RB,  Left early week 1, did return week 2

Fournette/RB, traded after my draft, but did redeem his play in week 2

White/RB - Inactive week 2 due to family emergency 

Thomas, Golladay, AJB, Deebo, Campbell, Akers 

Last edited by a moderator:
Including my taxi squad in a 16 team idp league...

Jimmy garoppolo, Godwin, crowder, Uzomah, deebo, r penny, James derwin, Damien Harris, Kelvin Harmon, Jalen Hurd

Dynasty team: Godwin, Mostert, Drew Lock, Damien Harris, and Denzel Mims.

Also roster Marcus Davenport and Blake Cashman for IDP purposes.

When RB went for what I considered to be too much in my 16-team auction, I went cheap:  Mostert, Lindsay, J. White (might as well consider it an injury), Mack, M. Brown. As you can imagine the free agent list in a league that size is pretty bare, particularly at RB, so this week I could be looking at M. Brown and B. Hill as my only RBs.

In the FBG FFA league we do every year, I drafted CMC, Godwin, Golladay, and Akers with my first four picks.

I also selected Parris Campbell and Darrynton Evans, who have both been hurt.

Man after reading some of these I don't feel quite as bad.

Lost Barkley, Sutton and had already lost Vander Esch (who I traded for Edmunds who then was ruled out).  And now Adams has a bad hammy.

you can take Godwin off your lists you cry babies. :football: there's a team in my league who changed his team name to IR years ago because this happens to him every year. This weekend he lost Barkley, Mostert and Campbell in a short bench league. he was already down AJ Brown.

i myself lost CMC & Shepard this week and have Godwin on my team.

When RB went for what I considered to be too much in my 16-team auction, I went cheap:  Mostert, Lindsay, J. White (might as well consider it an injury), Mack, M. Brown. As you can imagine the free agent list in a league that size is pretty bare, particularly at RB, so this week I could be looking at M. Brown and B. Hill as my only RBs.
Benny Hill is fairly elusive once the crazy music starts playing.

Thomas, AJ Brown, Campbell, Cooks are my entire WR corps in one league (went way heavy at RB, standard scoring with 3 flexes).  Gotta make some trades this week

Users who are viewing this thread