What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Darnell Mooney, CHI (1 Viewer)

farfromforgotten

Footballguy
I, admittedly, know nothing about this guy but I just picked him up for free in my dynasty league. 6 catches on 6 targets for 72 yards and a TD so far. 

Faust do your thing! 

Last edited by a moderator:
Bears traded up with the Eagles to select Tulane WR Darnell Mooney with the No. 173 overall pick in the 2020 NFL Draft.

Mooney is a slight 5-foot-10, 176 pounds, though he blazed 4.38 at the Combine. Although highly productive in the AAC — 2,572 yards as a four-year contributor — Mooney is a featherweight whom The Athletic's Dane Brugler describes as having the "body type of a kicker with poor muscle definition and play strength." Mooney is as explosive as his size indicates — he regularly housed long touchdowns — but drops were an issue. Smaller players than Mooney have found NFL success at receiver, but he will have little room for error. This is a high-risk pick for GM Ryan Pace, but the fifth round is the time for such gambles. 

Apr 25, 2020, 3:28 PM ET

Darnell Mooney caught three passes for 38 yards in Week 1 against Detroit.

Mooney was active over Riley Ridley, who got healthy scratched. He looked to be the No. 3 receiver over Ted Ginn. Mooney doesn't have much of a ceiling in a Mitchell Trubisky offense behind Allen Robinson and Anthony Miller, but he's worth a pickup in dynasty leagues.

Sep 13, 2020, 6:01 PM ET

Darnell Mooney caught all three of his targets for 36 yards and one touchdown in the Bears' Week 2 win over the Giants.

The rookie has played ahead of Anthony Miller as the No. 2 wideout behind Allen Robinson through two weeks. He has six catches for 74 yards and the one score against the Lions and Giants. Mooney is worth a speculative add in Dynasty formats but remains off the map in 10- and 12-team redraft leagues in such an anemic offense.

Sep 20, 2020, 5:24 PM ET

Rotoworld's Thor Nystrom reports that Tulane WR Darnell Mooney is "now in play to potentially go first half of Day 3."

"Hearing Mooney has risen in NFL circles," Nystrom relays, noting that the 5-foot-10, 176-pound wideout has taken Zoom conferences with "nearly every NFL team" during the pre-draft process. Mooney plays with real speed -- 4.38-second wheels in the combine 40 -- and was a downfield master throughout his collegiate career, averaging 20.7 yards per reception this past season. Pro Football Focus' Mike Renner views Mooney as a sleeper prospect who could end up a steal in the middle rounds. The analyst views him as a stock-value discount version of K.J. Hamler, who figures to be off the board on Day 2 upcoming.

SOURCE: Thor Nystrom on Twitter

Apr 12, 2020, 2:33 PM ET

Pro Football Focus' Mike Renner names Tulane WR Darnell Mooney as one of the top "sleepers" in the 2020 draft class. 

If anything universally raises eyebrows at the NFL Combine, it is speed. Mooney (5'10/176) ran a blazing 4.38s 40-yard dash at the NFL Combine a few weeks ago, earning him one of the best times among all players to attend. While Mooney is rather unfinished as a route runner and technician, his raw speed makes him a candidate to be a "speed slot" along the lines of what San Francisco 49ers HC Kyle Shanahan made of Marquise Goodwin and Taylor Gabriel at different points. Renner touts Mooney as a value version of Penn State WR K.J. Hamler in this class. 

SOURCE: Pro Football Focus

Mar 26, 2020, 6:32 PM ET

NFL Media's Lance Zierlein writes that Tulane WR Darnell Mooney "has the makings of a mismatch slot with the ability to stretch and attack speed-deficient coverages."

"[Mooney's] sudden underneath and should fit right in as a slot, but he won't be able to outrun NFL coverage and needs to tighten up the routes," Zierlein writes, noting that the Tulane wideout's size -- 5-foot-10, 176-pound -- and lack of special teams chops could prove problematic for a long-term pro future. At the NFL Scouting Combine, Mooney's SPARQ score landed him in the 66th percentile of NFL wideouts. He is one of the more intriguing Day 3 sleeper wideouts in this class.

SOURCE: NFL.com

Mar 21, 2020, 1:43 PM ET

Tulane WR Darnell Mooney ran the 40-yard dash in an unofficial 4.38 seconds at the NFL Scouting Combine.

Mooney (5'10/176) aced that time on his first try at the 40-yard dash. He slowed slightly on run No. 2, but no matter, you just need to kill it once. The Tulane wideout is an intriguing under-the-radar receiving option for Day 3 of the draft. He still has work to do with his routes and concentration, but the speed is there and Mooney can make things happen once he gets into the open field.

SOURCE: NFL.com

Feb 27, 2020, 9:25 PM ET

I've cycled through a few CHI offensive pieces in the Nagy era and it just seems like players get time at the coach's whim and go back and forth too quickly to be reliable. Added Mooney in one deep dynasty league and going for him in another but it'll be tough to start him without seeing another game or two of stats to show some reliability. Also not sure if/when Trubisky will turn back into a pumpkin. 

I've cycled through a few CHI offensive pieces in the Nagy era and it just seems like players get time at the coach's whim and go back and forth too quickly to be reliable. Added Mooney in one deep dynasty league and going for him in another but it'll be tough to start him without seeing another game or two of stats to show some reliability. Also not sure if/when Trubisky will turn back into a pumpkin. 
Wouldn't trust him in a starting lineup at this point but I grabbed him in dynasty last week, his excellent start (for a 5th round rookie with no preseason) and snap share over everyone other than ARob is lost in the hype around the bigger rookie WR names.

Yeah, I still have Anthony Miller on my squad as well. Not planning on having to use Mooney any time soon. I figured maybe there was someone else out there that hadn't heard of him either that could use him in deeper leagues. Could be a very sneaky play against the Falcons this week and this might be the last chance to get him for free. 

The reports out of training camp that he was "turning heads" and was playing at a different speed on the field. He has used his speed to get separation this season and Trubisky seems to trust him. He is definitely someone to keep on eye on. 

I mentioned him the week 5 waiver thread. Do we think he has much upside here with Robinson commanding so many targets? His very small size concerns me as well, as he won't outmuscle anyone but instead requires a QB with strong accuracy.

Darnell Mooney caught 2-of-5 targets for 15 yards in the Bears' Week 5 win over the Bucs.

A disappointing statline, but the fifth-round rookie deserved better. He owned Carlton Davis' soul with a devastating plant-and-go at the mid-point of a route on the first play of the second quarter, but Nick Foles missed him by 4-5 yards for what should have been a walk-in 52-yard touchdown. It would have been the biggest gain of the year for a first-year pro who has shown a little something each week. Slowly working his way past Anthony Miller on the depth chart, Mooney won't provide consistent re-draft value in the Bears' inept passing attack, but he's an exciting Dynasty league stash.

- Rotoworld
If you look at the snap count the last few games I'd say he already  passed Miller on the depth chart. Amazing...

Darnell Mooney caught 3-of-7 targets for 40 yards in the Bears' Week 7 loss to the Rams.

Mooney has seen at least five targets in five straight games but has yet to top 52 yards in a game while playing with some poor quarterbacks. Mooney should have had a 96-yard touchdown in this one after beating Jalen Ramsey clean, but Nick Foles completely missed him on a third down. The rookie wideout is off the redraft radar but should be owned in Dynasty formats. The Bears host the Saints in Week 8.

Oct 26, 2020, 11:47 PM ET

Kid needs a real qb and coach 
He's ok. I don't see a stud WR in him. He's tiny and and doesn't really play as fast as his 40 time. A guy who runs a 4.38 shouldn't be overthrown by Trubisky or Foles. Outside of Robinson, the Bears have a trash pile at WR and he's climbed his way up it. Feel good story, but just a guy IMO.

He's ok. I don't see a stud WR in him. He's tiny and and doesn't really play as fast as his 40 time. A guy who runs a 4.38 shouldn't be overthrown by Trubisky or Foles. Outside of Robinson, the Bears have a trash pile at WR and he's climbed his way up it. Feel good story, but just a guy IMO.
Not calling you out specifically* but it's funny when someone thinks, for example, Mooney is overthrown then it's him that isn't fast enough, but when it's Trubisky overthrowing Miller then it's Trubisky's fault.

*No really, I'm not. I just think it's funny that both sides of this coin are Bears. 

I don't see much of the Bears but I did watch the game vs the Bucs and Foles painfully underthrew a for sure TD to Mooney. 

I watched the game and Mooney last pm and came away impressed with him - any real QB and he would have had a big game....if you have a spot in dynasty Id grab him.  

ericttspikes said:
With all due respect, if you've watched every Bears game, there's a reason why the Bears have a grand total of 1 pass of 40 yards or more.  Neither Trubisky nor Foles can throw a deep ball. 

He entered the season advertised as a speedster, but his route running is great so far.  The fact he's nudged Anthony Miller out of the way for the WR2 spot says a lot (about both of them).

With all due respect, if you've watched every Bears game, there's a reason why the Bears have a grand total of 1 pass of 40 yards or more.  Neither Trubisky nor Foles can throw a deep ball. 

He entered the season advertised as a speedster, but his route running is great so far.  The fact he's nudged Anthony Miller out of the way for the WR2 spot says a lot (about both of them).
Not sure that is true about either QB. Foles never started a full 16 in his career so his stats are tough to measure compared to other NFL starters, but in 2018 Foles started 5 reg. season games and had 4 passes 40+. Mitch started 14 games in 2018 and he had 10 over 40+ which was 5th best in the NFL, but he regressed across the board in 2019. But yeah, most QBs when the don a Bears jersey end up looking like they can't throw the ball, so there is that.

As far as Mooney goes. People love the guy here in Chicago. I just see a smallish, fast receiver, that does appear to run good routes on a team with very little talent at the skill positions. He's a great story that helps mask yet another bust in Miller. A 5th round rookie beating out their 2nd round draft pick from a couple of years ago is a great story. Maybe he will be the next Tyreek Hill and takes over the #1 from Robinson when he moves on, but I don't see it. If people are looking for a WR who gets 60-70 catches and 5-7 TDs a year, he very well could be that guy. 

Darnell Mooney caught 5-of-6 targets for 69 yards and one score in Chicago's Week 8 loss to the Saints.

Like a majority of wideouts against Marshon Lattimore and Janoris Jenkins this year, Mooney took advantage of the matchup in beating the latter for a 50-yard gain — Chicago's longest play on offense all year — in the second quarter. His three-yard touchdown along the sideline helped bring the Bears within a field goal with only 6:25 remaining in the final quarter. Fantasy players should still note that Anthony Miller (8/73) was actually used over Mooney on Sunday, collecting a team-high 11 targets on 85% of Nick Foles' dropbacks. That will be something to monitor moving forward as one of the two behind Allen Robinson offer deep league value if able to separate from the other in two-wide sets down the stretch.

Nov 1, 2020, 10:41 PM ET

Darnell Mooney (ankle) is questionable for Week 13 against the Lions.

Mooney went from off the injury report to DNP on Friday, which typically is a very worrisome development. Bears coach Matt Nagy said the team was being "precautious" with Mooney and still expects him to play. It's unclear how truthful Nagy is being, so the Bears' inactive list on Sunday is worth tracking. If Mooney is out, Anthony Miller becomes more tolerable as a dart throw in a cupcake matchup.

RELATED: 

Anthony Miller

SOURCE: JJ Stankevitz on Twitter

Dec 4, 2020, 7:35 PM ET

Darnell Mooney (personal) missed Wednesday and Thursday's practices. 

His status for Sunday's game against the Texans is unclear. Mooney has great hands and featured a surprisingly consistent targets floor, it's just not breaking through for WR4 value in the Bears' Mitchell Trubisky/Nick Foles "led" offense. Mooney is an intriguing hold in Dynasty leagues. 

Dec 10, 2020, 5:40 PM ET

Bears coach Matt Nagy said he "thinks" Darnell Mooney (personal) will play in Week 14 against the Texans.

Mooney was unavailable to practice at all throughout the week but Nagy wouldn't go into details; he would only state that he "thinks" the rookie will be available on Sunday. It's obviously a tremendous matchup for Chicago's offense as a whole against Houston, but both Allen Robinson and Anthony Miller would receive an upgrade if Mooney can't return in time for kick-off.

SOURCE: Jason Lieser on Twitter

Dec 11, 2020, 2:29 PM ET

Darnell Mooney (personal) is active for Week 14 against the Texans. 

Mooney was unable to practice during the week but was left off the inactive report ahead of Sunday's kickoff. The rookie has seemed to be open downfield from time to time, but his quarterbacks have consistently let him down. The home matchup doesn't get easier than the one he has here.

Dec 13, 2020, 11:36 AM ET

Darnell Mooney caught 4-of-5 targets for 49 yards and one touchdown in the Bears' Week 15 win over the Vikings. 

Mooney has been a low-volume player all year with Allen Robinson dominating looks with Mitchell Trubisky. This week was no different, but the rookie was able to find the end zone on a coverage bust in the flats. Mooney can make a big play here and there. He's just been held to under 60 yards in all but one game. His odds of eclipsing that mark are increased with the Jaguars waiting in Week 16.

Dec 20, 2020, 4:47 PM ET

Who is rolling out Mooney with me in their flex spots to take down titles?
With M. Thomas out and K. Allen doubtful Mooney is the guy I'm plugging in. He is overdue for one of these long TD's to hit and the Jag D is a perfect match for this.

Darnell Mooney caught 4-of-7 targets for 39 yards in the Bears' Week 16 win over the Jaguars.

After scoring in consecutive games Weeks 14-15, Mooney was back to his regular stat line. He's failed to top 69 yards all season and hasn't surpassed 49 yards in a game since Week 8. Mooney is a very weak WR5/6 ahead of a Week 17 date with the Packers. He went 3-34-0 on nine targets in Green Bay back in Week 12.

- Rotoworld

Bears head coach Matt Nagy compared Darnell Mooney to Tyreek Hill and DeSean Jackson. 

Nagy heaped praise on Mooney in a March 5 interview, saying he's been "amazed at his mental ability" to understand the Chicago offense and citing Mooney's "rare element of speed combined with route running, hands, and passion" as reasons to be excited about the wideout's "very high ceiling." Nagy, who has worked with both Hill in Kansas City and Jackson in Philadelphia, said Mooney, a 2020 fifth round pick, "compares right there with those guys." Mooney in 2020 commanded a 17 percent target share, behind only Allen Robinson, along with the second most air yards for Chicago. Robinson moving on this offseason could establish Mooney as the team's top wideout, barring a free agency acquisition.

SOURCE: YouTube.com 

Mar 9, 2021, 9:04 AM ET

I just can't get behind this right now for some reason.
Last week and the week before I bought a bunch of Mooney for 3rds and 4ths. Now it will be going up so it will be harder. At an elevated price I have to agree with you. I'll believe it when I see it. But for the prices I *was* getting, I think it is more expensive to roster him (in my FFPC world) than to buy him. I had room on a few though. 

As a Bears fan I'm just like yeah whatever I think he will continue to be a good NFL receiver, perhaps, but is he going to ascend to #1 status or even reliable #2 status? Let me put it this way, I think the best QB the Bears have had post Jim McMahon (who really wasn't that great) is between Jim Harbaugh, Kyle Orton and Brian Griese (sp?). This franchise just doesn't know how to put a solid offense together and I think the perfect storm has to happen for a guy like Mooney to take off to Tyreek/DJax heights. For a late pick I'm gonna roll the dice but this window may be closing if there even is one.

Flip side to that is that now Mooney owners everywhere are going to be pimping him trying to get something more than before. Guess we'll see. Just one blurb.

Last week and the week before I bought a bunch of Mooney for 3rds and 4ths. Now it will be going up so it will be harder. At an elevated price I have to agree with you. I'll believe it when I see it. But for the prices I *was* getting, I think it is more expensive to roster him (in my FFPC world) than to buy him. I had room on a few though. 

As a Bears fan I'm just like yeah whatever I think he will continue to be a good NFL receiver, perhaps, but is he going to ascend to #1 status or even reliable #2 status? Let me put it this way, I think the best QB the Bears have had post Jim McMahon (who really wasn't that great) is between Jim Harbaugh, Kyle Orton and Brian Griese (sp?). This franchise just doesn't know how to put a solid offense together and I think the perfect storm has to happen for a guy like Mooney to take off to Tyreek/DJax heights. For a late pick I'm gonna roll the dice but this window may be closing if there even is one.

Flip side to that is that now Mooney owners everywhere are going to be pimping him trying to get something more than before. Guess we'll see. Just one blurb.
They should see if Bobby Douglas is available.  Probably the worst starting QB I've ever seen play.  He could run however.  What I said earlier about Mooney is primarily based on exactly what you talked about, the QB situation.  Maybe the Bears should build a dome?  It sure is cold up there in December and January.  However, it never seems to bother Green Bay for some reason.

They should see if Bobby Douglas is available.  Probably the worst starting QB I've ever seen play.  He could run however.  What I said earlier about Mooney is primarily based on exactly what you talked about, the QB situation.  Maybe the Bears should build a dome?  It sure is cold up there in December and January.  However, it never seems to bother Green Bay for some reason.
Mic drop. Lol.

I don't know, can a dome read defenses? Can a dome feel the blitz? Can a dome give up future draft picks to move up one spot? It's not the weather.

Mic drop. Lol.

I don't know, can a dome read defenses? Can a dome feel the blitz? Can a dome give up future draft picks to move up one spot? It's not the weather.
Hard to imagine that in the 61 years I've been on this planet the Bears have never had a stud QB, or is my memory failing me?   How is that even possible?   You would think the Bears could hit at least once and McMahon, Harbaugh, and Cutler don't count as hits IMO.  The 85 Bears won because of their defense, just like the Ravens when they had Dilfer.

Hard to imagine that in the 61 years I've been on this planet the Bears have never had a stud QB, or is my memory failing me?   How is that even possible?   You would think the Bears could hit at least once and McMahon, Harbaugh, and Cutler don't count as hits IMO.  The 85 Bears won because of their defense, just like the Ravens when they had Dilfer.
Yuck. Their best QB in the SuperBowl era is likely Jay Cutler (and they had to trade for him):

1967 Jack Concannon (12) / Larry Rakestraw (2)

1968 Jack Concannon (7) / Virgil Carter (5) / Larry Rakestraw (2)

1969 Jack Concannon (5) / Bobby Douglass (7) / Virgil Carter (2

1970 Jack Concannon (13) / Bobby Douglass (1)

1971 Bobby Douglass (7) / Kent Nix (4) / Jack Concannon (3)

1972 Bobby Douglass (14)

1973 Bobby Douglass (12) / Gary Huff (2)

1974 Gary Huff (11) / Bobby Douglass (3)

1975 Gary Huff (9) / Bob Avellini (4) / Bobby Douglass (1)

1976 Bob Avellini (14)

1977 Bob Avellini (14)

1978 Bob Avellini (12) / Mike Phipps (4)

1979 Mike Phipps (10) / Vince Evans (3) / Bob Avellini (3)

1980 Vince Evans (10) / Mike Phipps (6)

1981 Vince Evans (16)

1982 Jim McMahon (7) / Bob Avellini (2)

1983 Jim McMahon (13) / Vince Evans (3)

1984 Jim McMahon (9) / Steve Fuller (4) / Rusty Lisch (1) / Bob Avellini (1) / Greg Landry (1)

1985 Jim McMahon (11) / Steve Fuller (5)

1986 Mike Tomczak (7) / Jim McMahon (6) / Steve Fuller (2) / Doug Flutie (1)

1987 Jim McMahon (6) / Mike Tomczak (6) / Mike Hohensee (2) / Steve Bradley (1)

1988 Jim McMahon (9) / Mike Tomczak (5) / Jim Harbaugh (2)

1989 Mike Tomczak (11) / Jim Harbaugh (5)

1990 Jim Harbaugh (14) / Mike Tomczak (2)

1991 Jim Harbaugh (16)

1992 Jim Harbaugh (13) / Peter Tom Willis (2) / Will Furrer (1)

1993 Jim Harbaugh (15) / Peter Tom Willis (1)

1994 Steve Walsh (11) / Erik Kramer (5)

1995 Erik Kramer (16)

199 6Dave Krieg (12) / Erik Kramer (4)

199 7Erik Kramer (13) / Rick Mirer (3)

1998 Erik Kramer (8) / Steve Stenstrom (7) / Moses Moreno (1)

1999 Shane Matthews (7) / Cade McNown (6) / Jim Miller (3)

2000 Cade McNown (9) / Shane Matthews (5) / Jim Miller (2)

2001 Jim Miller (13) / Shane Matthews (3)

2002 Jim Miller (8) / Chris Chandler (7) / Henry Burris (1)

2003 Kordell Stewart (7) / Chris Chandler (6)/ Rex Grossman (3)

2004 Craig Krenzel (5) / Chad Hutchinson (5)/ Jonathan Quinn (3) / Rex Grossman (3)

2005 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)

2006 Rex Grossman (16)

2007 Rex Grossman (7) / Brian Griese (6) / Kyle Orton (3)

2008 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)

2009 Jay Cutler (16)

2010 Jay Cutler (15) / Todd Collins (1)

2011 Jay Cutler (10) / Caleb Hanie (4) / Josh McCown (2)

2012 Jay Cutler (15) / Jason Campbell (1)

2013 Jay Cutler (11) / Josh McCown (5)

2014 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)

2015 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)

2016 Matt Barkley (6) / Jay Cutler (5) / Brian Hoyer (5)

2017 Mitchell Trubisky (12) / Mike Glennon (4)

2018 Mitchell Trubisky (14) / Chase Daniel (2)

2019 Mitchell Trubisky (15) / Chase Daniel (1)

2020 Mitchell Trubisky (9) / Nick Foles 

Yuck. Their best QB in the SuperBowl era is likely Jay Cutler (and they had to trade for him):

1967 Jack Concannon (12) / Larry Rakestraw (2)

1968 Jack Concannon (7) / Virgil Carter (5) / Larry Rakestraw (2)

1969 Jack Concannon (5) / Bobby Douglass (7) / Virgil Carter (2

1970 Jack Concannon (13) / Bobby Douglass (1)

1971 Bobby Douglass (7) / Kent Nix (4) / Jack Concannon (3)

1972 Bobby Douglass (14)

1973 Bobby Douglass (12) / Gary Huff (2)

1974 Gary Huff (11) / Bobby Douglass (3)

1975 Gary Huff (9) / Bob Avellini (4) / Bobby Douglass (1)

1976 Bob Avellini (14)

1977 Bob Avellini (14)

1978 Bob Avellini (12) / Mike Phipps (4)

1979 Mike Phipps (10) / Vince Evans (3) / Bob Avellini (3)

1980 Vince Evans (10) / Mike Phipps (6)

1981 Vince Evans (16)

1982 Jim McMahon (7) / Bob Avellini (2)

1983 Jim McMahon (13) / Vince Evans (3)

1984 Jim McMahon (9) / Steve Fuller (4) / Rusty Lisch (1) / Bob Avellini (1) / Greg Landry (1)

1985 Jim McMahon (11) / Steve Fuller (5)

1986 Mike Tomczak (7) / Jim McMahon (6) / Steve Fuller (2) / Doug Flutie (1)

1987 Jim McMahon (6) / Mike Tomczak (6) / Mike Hohensee (2) / Steve Bradley (1)

1988 Jim McMahon (9) / Mike Tomczak (5) / Jim Harbaugh (2)

1989 Mike Tomczak (11) / Jim Harbaugh (5)

1990 Jim Harbaugh (14) / Mike Tomczak (2)

1991 Jim Harbaugh (16)

1992 Jim Harbaugh (13) / Peter Tom Willis (2) / Will Furrer (1)

1993 Jim Harbaugh (15) / Peter Tom Willis (1)

1994 Steve Walsh (11) / Erik Kramer (5)

1995 Erik Kramer (16)

199 6Dave Krieg (12) / Erik Kramer (4)

199 7Erik Kramer (13) / Rick Mirer (3)

1998 Erik Kramer (8) / Steve Stenstrom (7) / Moses Moreno (1)

1999 Shane Matthews (7) / Cade McNown (6) / Jim Miller (3)

2000 Cade McNown (9) / Shane Matthews (5) / Jim Miller (2)

2001 Jim Miller (13) / Shane Matthews (3)

2002 Jim Miller (8) / Chris Chandler (7) / Henry Burris (1)

2003 Kordell Stewart (7) / Chris Chandler (6)/ Rex Grossman (3)

2004 Craig Krenzel (5) / Chad Hutchinson (5)/ Jonathan Quinn (3) / Rex Grossman (3)

2005 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)

2006 Rex Grossman (16)

2007 Rex Grossman (7) / Brian Griese (6) / Kyle Orton (3)

2008 Kyle Orton (15) / Rex Grossman (1)

2009 Jay Cutler (16)

2010 Jay Cutler (15) / Todd Collins (1)

2011 Jay Cutler (10) / Caleb Hanie (4) / Josh McCown (2)

2012 Jay Cutler (15) / Jason Campbell (1)

2013 Jay Cutler (11) / Josh McCown (5)

2014 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)

2015 Jay Cutler (15) / Jimmy Clausen (1)

2016 Matt Barkley (6) / Jay Cutler (5) / Brian Hoyer (5)

2017 Mitchell Trubisky (12) / Mike Glennon (4)

2018 Mitchell Trubisky (14) / Chase Daniel (2)

2019 Mitchell Trubisky (15) / Chase Daniel (1)

2020 Mitchell Trubisky (9) / Nick Foles 
It doesn't look so bad when you add Andy Dalton to the list. 🤮

Users who are viewing this thread