What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official*** Thursday Night Football Thread - Jags vs. Dolphins - Gaskin/Robinson All Types Of Flavor (1 Viewer)

Thats gotta be one of the greatest feelings in all of fantasy football.

Starting a guy in a kick return/punt return points league, and you see the guy you started throw his hand up  for a fair catch.

It's one of the warm fuzzy feelings I will probably never experience in this game of FF.    :wall:

TZM

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats gotta be one of the greatest feelings in all of fantasy football.

Starting a guy in a kick return/punt return points league, and you see the guy you started throw his hand up up for a fair catch.

It's one of the warm fuzzy feelings I will probably never experience in this game of FF.    :wall:

TZM
What, no points per fair catch (PPFC)?

James Robinson

• 7 carries 
  • 36 rush yards
  • 1 rush TD
  • 1 reception
  • 24 receiving yards
They abandoned the run and turned over on downs.

Maybe don't panic and use the kid in the second half?

Rico's just spotting the other team some points to make it interesting....he's gonna go off in the second half

It’s possibly too early and this D ain’t good but it’s possible Gailey has made this Mia Offense better.

Parker having a nice night...unfortunately i also started the stache...he better get this going fast...

I saw a guy like Gaskin when I was a younger, Mark Higgs was around for a while when there wasn't really a solid option in Miami in the early 90s and Gaskin reminds me a little bit of Higgs. Doesn't stand out at any one thing in particular but he is pretty small in stature the way Higgs was, he might have topped 900 yds rushing if memory serves me(it usually doesn't)

He does a little of everything and eventually he will find his way on to the Patriots roster one way or the other. It's not shocking that he reminds me of a New England style or type RB. 

I saw a guy like Gaskin when I was a younger, Mark Higgs was around for a while when there wasn't really a solid option in Miami in the early 90s and Gaskin reminds me a little bit of Higgs. Doesn't stand out at any one thing in particular but he is pretty small in stature the way Higgs was, he might have topped 900 yds rushing if memory serves me(it usually doesn't)

He does a little of everything and eventually he will find his way on to the Patriots roster one way or the other. It's not shocking that he reminds me of a New England style or type RB. 
It's pretty clear Gaskin is the between the 20's guy......GL, not so much

It’s possibly too early and this D ain’t good but it’s possible Gailey has made this Mia Offense better.
The offense averaged over 25 points the last 8 games of last year.  They scored 27 to beat a motivated NE with a very good D in game 17 of last year. I think this Jag D is very bad and the jury is still out on Gailey, who is working with an improved o-line. 

Robinson looks really wonderful out of the backfield blocking and catching.

He doesn't have the most speed, but you can't help but root for him. 

It's pretty clear Gaskin is the between the 20's guy......GL, not so much
I don't remember Higgs rushing for big TD numbers but he did have 7 one season, never topped 1,000 yds rushing but he did seem like he was the guy for a couple years in Miami. 

I see some similarities maybe not an exact match

Most pathetic fumble recovery, took 8 swiped to finally grab it...my goodness. 

Just toss it to Parker and make a lot of owners' nights heading into the weekend. 

Users who are viewing this thread