What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3 Injury Thread (1 Viewer)

Cooper injured on a long pass. Got up and walked off field. Unclear what it may be.  He landed hard so could be wind knocked out of him or ribs.

EDIT:

Cooper back in on next possession although he took another hard hit that knocked his helmet off. He did get up so hopefully ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Williams hurt and and looks like the right shoulder he hurt in camp per Daniel Popper says he can’t move it 

Skipper said:
Chris Carson left knee, grabbed by a defender who rolled with it.
Carroll said in the presser that it’s a “knee sprain” and “not thought to be serious”.

but.....it’s Pete Carroll. :shrug:  

Chris Carson's MRI this morning revealed a slight knee sprain and he may be able to go week 4.

Chris Carson's MRI this morning revealed a slight knee sprain and he may be able to go week 4.
Carroll was being.....honest? Well color me surprised.

An MRI revealed Chris Carson suffered a minor knee sprain in Week 3 against the Cowboys. 

NFL Network's Tom Pelissero said Carson has a chance to suit up in Week 4 against the Dolphins. Carson's practice involvement will be worth tracking all week. Carlos Hyde would likely get early-down work if Carson were out, with Travis Homer taking over as the team's primary pass catcher out of the backfield.

Carroll said in the presser that it’s a “knee sprain” and “not thought to be serious”.

but.....it’s Pete Carroll. :shrug:  
Was watching this live.     I hope the NFL lands a big fine on Cowboys DT Tristan Hill.     Though Buck and Aikman fumbled their way through the live call on this play AND on the replay, it was obvious that Hill was intentionally wrenching and twisting Carson's leg and knee well after the tackle was complete.      Total botch job by the officials standing right there and the dufus Fox announcers on this.     😲

Was watching this live.     I hope the NFL lands a big fine on Cowboys DT Tristan Hill.     Though Buck and Aikman fumbled their way through the live call on this play AND on the replay, it was obvious that Hill was intentionally wrenching and twisting Carson's leg and knee well after the tackle was complete.      Total botch job by the officials standing right there and the dufus Fox announcers on this.     😲
I’m inclined to agree. I’ve watched it in real time & slow replay a few times now. He should be fined & suspended. It should have been an ejection. He alligator-rolled while holding his leg after he was already down. That’s not sports. I dunno what that was. 

Users who are viewing this thread