What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 3: Dallas Cowboys at Seattle Seahawks ***Game Thread*** (1 Viewer)

IIRC you are a Miami fan. As of now...knee sprain. I doubt he plays next weekend.
I'm guessing because I wrote it several places we're playing the NFC WEST 4 of the next 5 weeks and...oh I see what you're saying. I hadn't thought about that, and if it matters I'd prefer we lose and get a higher pick, we aren't very good. You're team is light years ahead of us. None of this changes that a good player is sidelined, I simply saw it as I was switching channels and was seeing other posts. 

Cheers

I'm guessing because I wrote it several places we're playing the NFC WEST 4 of the next 5 weeks and...oh I see what you're saying. I hadn't thought about that, and if it matters I'd prefer we lose and get a higher pick, we aren't very good. You're team is light years ahead of us. None of this changes that a good player is sidelined, I simply saw it as I was switching channels and was seeing other posts. 

Cheers
No worries. Could be a perfect trap game.

They've been twisting legs on tackles and at the bottom of piles for as long as football has been played, same time doesn't make it right or imply it wasn't a dirty play. Is he OUT long term or we don't know yet? 
Haven't seen anything yet on the injury. That cowboy is a dirty ####. 

Users who are viewing this thread