What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Right Tackle allowing 2 unblocked rushers while Snead and Boykin destroy each other is a good summation of this team’s effort 

And now the scary part for the Baltimore. KC is perfectly content to pound CEH for chunk yards... and then the play action will come. Baltimore getting beat the way they like to beat teams.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now the scary part for the Baltimore. KC is perfectly content to pound CEH for chunk yards... and then the play action will come. Baltimore getting beat the way they like to beat teams.
Yep. Chiefs are known for the big play, but what they are doing tonight is surgical.

Ravens secondary communication has been HORRIBLE tonight. Someone has to play deep there, again a miscommunication involving Marcus Peters.

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing, I had Mahomes down 52 tonight. He's on pace to get there. What I need is Baltimore to score and score a lot. I never thought I'd be typing that I was in this thing. 

Hardman needs more snaps. His speed is up there with Hill. Need bench Watkins in favore of Hardman. This way they can beat teams by six tds instead of just four. 🤪

Feels like the Tennessee game all over.

So the game is not over for sure but a lot of money was placed on Baltimore tonight at the -3.5 not many thought KC could win this game at least that is how it sounded when I was listening to Sirius XM today.

Users who are viewing this thread