What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (2 Viewers)

Reid just calling the joke stuff now

Then Thompson fumble.  Hopefully this drive will make it the all CEH game from now on.

Justice for the bad horse collar call

Ravens need to run. They had that play with Boyle and Ricard in the backfield that split the D right up the gut and haven’t run it again

Like I was trying to say before Mahomes made that rainbow throw to CEH, now Ravens need to run their normal offense. If you get stopped, you get stopped playing your game. No pass-pass-pass here.

EDIT: And a first play pass and terrible blocking on a screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
All he had to do is hold onto the ball and the Chiefs likely win with another score. Now, you give Baltimore a shot at it. 

Yesterday, the TV ref said that pulling the runner down from behind with the jersey is a horse collar. That was new to me. 
We’ve seen it before this year (the first TNF or SNF) but the clarification then was it doesn’t have to be inside the collar but near the nameplate. That one tonight was middle of the number.

Last edited by a moderator:
>> Horse Collar Tackle

Definition

Tackling another player by grabbing the inside of an opponent's shoulder pads or jersey from behind and immediately yanking the player down. Exceptions: This is a legal tackle inside the tackle box. It is also not illegal just because a player is grabbed by the back of the jersey or pads before being brought down. It has to be a yank that takes them down, and it has to occur immediately.

Outcome: 15 yards <<

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/horse-collar-tackle?year=2018&view=position

I understand the players are tested, but spitting on the field seems like pushing it a little. 

Also that shoulda been a TD to Brown. 

That Brown catch was the Ravens second first down since the opening drive

The other one was a defensive holding call

oh. lookey there, Lamar ran for another. on a roll now.

Users who are viewing this thread