What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Monday Night Football - Chiefs v Ravens - Pre-Game Chatter and Game Thread (1 Viewer)

Ravens taking their sweet time like they plan on stopping KC from here on out. I’m kind of surprised they aren’t getting out of the huddle sooner. 

>> Horse Collar Tackle

Definition

Tackling another player by grabbing the inside of an opponent's shoulder pads or jersey from behind and immediately yanking the player down. Exceptions: This is a legal tackle inside the tackle box. It is also not illegal just because a player is grabbed by the back of the jersey or pads before being brought down. It has to be a yank that takes them down, and it has to occur immediately.

Outcome: 15 yards <<

https://www.nflpenalties.com/penalty/horse-collar-tackle?year=2018&view=position
Ok, thanks for sending rule. Looks like it is a penalty. Even though I don’t think that was much of a penalty. Seemed like a normal tackle to me. 

Ravens are going to need a second turnover, KC to get dumb with the offense or a defensive talent change. They haven't been able to stop KC all night.

Now run the ball Ravens

I know the urge to take a shot but you actually don’t want to put KC right back on the field even if it works

Grind them down, rest the D, and play your game 
This. They shut you down playing your game, then okay. But stick to your identity.

Or maybe he could throw it so the guys aren't having to dive and stretch out for every deep ball. You gotta put some responsibility on Lamar for the accuracy. He overthrew Brown earlier too. 
I agree on the overthrow of Brown. I disagree on the pass to Andrews. Andrews needed to haul that in. It was a great pass.

Overall Jackson is doing ok, there were some ####ty play calls on third down earlier. Hopefully they turn it up a notch and make a game of this. 

Users who are viewing this thread