What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Anybody make trades for injured players in redraft? (1 Viewer)

Judge Smails

Footballguy
Michael Thomas? Julio? Chris Carson? What did it take? We have an owner who is 0-3, has all above and needs to win now. Trying to assess value for remaining potential missed games. 

Michael Thomas? Julio? Chris Carson? What did it take? We have an owner who is 0-3, has all above and needs to win now. Trying to assess value for remaining potential missed games. 
Considering Carson got hurt yesterday, no one would have been able to trade for him yet.

I have all 3.

Plus Godwin (concussion + MRI on hammy today.)

Plus Sutton (our for season.)

Plus Coleman (IR.)

Plus P. Campbell (IR.) 

Picked up Jordan Reed this week (went on IR after this week, naturally.)

1-2 but I’d be so grateful for an offer I might hit accept on anything reasonable.

ETA: I somehow forgot about Blake Jarwin - hardly knew the kid, one of four draft picks (5 players total) I’ve had go to IR in the first three weeks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man Bobby. That’s rough. Would you accept Kenyan Drake and Tyler Boyd for Carson and Thomas? Carson out 1-2 weeks. Thomas could be next week or week 6.  I have Hyde so can start him while I wait for Carson. I’m only 1-2 myself so don’t have luxury of losing a bunch of games but swinging for the fences. 

Man Bobby. That’s rough. Would you accept Kenyan Drake and Tyler Boyd for Carson and Thomas? Carson out 1-2 weeks. Thomas could be next week or week 6.  I have Hyde so can start him while I wait for Carson. I’m only 1-2 myself so don’t have luxury of losing a bunch of games but swinging for the fences. 
I’d seriously consider it. I got beat by 97 points this week.

:lol:

This is my longtime league that I commish. It’s embarrassing. I’ll keep grinding, but it’s gonna be a slog trying to make it to 6th place.

I have Thomas and Carson. No way do I do that.

I have all 3. [Thomas/Julio/Carson]

Plus Godwin (concussion + MRI on hammy today.)

Plus Sutton (out for season.)

Plus Coleman (IR.)

Plus P. Campbell (IR.) 

Picked up Jordan Reed this week (went on IR after this week, naturally.)

1-2 but I’d be so grateful for an offer I might hit accept on anything reasonable.

ETA: I somehow forgot about Blake Jarwin - hardly knew the kid, one of four draft picks (5 players total) I’ve had go to IR in the first three weeks.
I’d seriously consider it. [Drake & Boyd for Thomas & Carson] I got beat by 97 points this week.

:lol:

This is my longtime league that I commish. It’s embarrassing. I’ll keep grinding, but it’s gonna be a slog trying to make it to 6th place.
Glad no one made an offer!

MNF sweat coming up but 66% win probability (with Thomas & Godwin still out.) Swung for the fences & about 6 gut checks worked out - that happens like, what, once every five years?

Might be 2-2 with my top 4 draft picks finally getting healthy. Still way back in the points tiebreaker, but got a punchers chance.

IME seasons you fight through are way more fun than steamrollers.

Users who are viewing this thread