What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread*** NY Giants at LARams -13.5 (49) (1 Viewer)

8:30 minutes left 2nd Q, not much happening. Skill position guys like Henderson and Kupp very quiet so far. 

Short 10 yd outs to Josh Reynolds have popped up on this drive, not much down the field stuff at all. 

Sounds like Stink on the Play by Play, kind of weak IMO. Just seems like he is not that familiar with the teams. 

Maybe the announcers should be a lot more critical, not sure. 

Copper Kupp is not part of the game plan today at all. 

I don't see targets, I don't see Goff looking his way, not sure who his cover man is but he must be an All Pro or something. 

Halfway thru the 3rd and not a single Receiver or anyone for the Rams has broken the 25 yd barrier yet total for the day.

2 players have 4 catches and less than 25 yds. 

When did the Giants become impossible to throw on? 

When did Goff stop throwing beyond 5 yds down the field?

17 completions to 8 different receivers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Absolutely no clue what the F is going on today. After getting 4 sacks in the first few positions I thought I was going to get ugly for the Giants today.  We’ve played completely flat on O and it’s starting to effect the D.   

This is flat out embarrassing.  We’re the Tams feeling themselves?  They are sleepwalking out there.   

This game is the worst of all world's for me. Rams failing to cover. Slayton doing jack ####. Wtf is going on.

Wtf are you playing scared there for.   End this game!  Hate the play calling there.  Hate it.  

Users who are viewing this thread