What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

0-4 Team commiserate thread....how did things end up this way? (1 Viewer)

kencav

Footballguy
I’ll start. Decided like every year to take QB early 2nd/3rd round and let my “superior drafting” fill in the blanks.

Missed Mahomes so went Lamar in 2nd, decided to go RB heavy since this was the year WR was “so deep” in later rounds. That and Higbee, choosing the wrong “late WRs” doomed my start.

Will probably miss the playoffs for first time, but will have more time to work on golf game and watch Masters in November!

anyone else?

Well, I wanted a place to vent, but I am only 1-3 so I am highjacking this to add my misery. 

Of the 3 losses, 2 were to the Highest Scoring Team that week when I had the #2 score.  The other loss, I had #4 score. 

I am #2 in Total Points Scored, yet I am 1-3. 

I have good depth but my lack of selecting the right starters each week is killing me.  82% Efficiency compared to ROL at 90% .  

Well, I wanted a place to vent, but I am only 1-3 so I am highjacking this to add my misery. 

Of the 3 losses, 2 were to the Highest Scoring Team that week when I had the #2 score.  The other loss, I had #4 score. 

I am #2 in Total Points Scored, yet I am 1-3. 

I have good depth but my lack of selecting the right starters each week is killing me.  82% Efficiency compared to ROL at 90% .  
I feel you pain....Kittle put the dagger in me last night!

we have 2 divisions 12 teams and 6 playoff spots...

The 1st/2nd place team in each division go to the playoffs....

The 5th/6th place teams....the “wildcards”....come from either division and are the 2 HIGHEST SCORING TEAMS out of the remaining 8.

So you can be, say 5-8 and still make it....takes some randomness out.

we have a pinned venting thread  :hot:

I have 6 who are on NFL IR / done for the year PLUS dealing with Thomas/Julio/Godwin

I don’t know how you got here but I’m 2-2 by working the wire & some luck

In redraft (10 team) I went Clyde (stupid over Cook), Drake, Sanders, Beckham, Ertz, Watson, DAVID JOHNSON in the 7th! COmpletely punted receiver and ended up with Gallup and Diontae. Picked up Lamb and Jefferson. Currently up 60 facing Mahomes, Ridley, and Aaron Jones. So going 0-4 was definitely not in my sights at all. But here we are on the cusp. I’ve now missed my window of trading Drake for anything serviceable. Trading Sanders or DJ will mean I would probably have to start Drake which I don’t want to do. Injuries didn’t even screw me. Drake did.

Users who are viewing this thread