What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Whaddaya need on supersized MNF? (1 Viewer)

1 PPR WR, .5 PPR RB's

Opponent has Burkhead

I have MVS and Gurley

Down by 31.44 and not liking my chances...

Won my Dynasty league matchup my 40 and Mahomes yet to play.  3-1. 🔒 

Up by 16 in IDP. I’ve got Ridley & Honey Badger, opponent has Burkhead. I like my chances at 4-0

:pickle:  

CEH and Matt Ryan to outscore Aaron Jones by 28.

6 point passing TDs and bonuses for over 300 yards passing and 100 yards rushing/receiving.

I’m not holding my breath.

tryna get to .500

ME: Julio, MVS & the Buttkicker

OPP: Crosby & KC DST

DEFICIT: (11.08)

WIN PROBABILITY: 67%

I needed Nick Chubb to not get rolled up in the first half so he could have pummeled the Boys for 100+ yds and at least 1 TD. Without that, I was dead in the water by the SNF game. 

Since D. Adams is doubtful now I had to sub in Sammy Watkins in 3 leagues this morning. I hate having to rely on Watkins. 🙈

1. I need Julio to play

2. I need Julio to play well enough to hold a 7pt lead vs opponent who has Clydeedwardseclaire

down 41

i have mahomes and aaron jones

he has mason crosby

i need mahomes to be mahomes and aaron to run one in...also need GB to get tds instead of fgs

I need the guys above me that need Matt Ryan to have a big game to lose because I need Hurst to outscore Ryan by 2+ points since Adams is out (in other words I’m screwed).

Basically just need Mahomes to not miss the bus to the stadium or get hurt in the first quarter.

Thought I was dead for the week (my first 2 picks were Henry and Conner....) but my WR's were mostly pretty good and my opponent (my brother) put up a stinker.

So now I (likely) get bragging rights despite not having my first 2 picks in the lineup. It was a good week.

In various leagues...

Kelce to go off

Gage to do nothing

Ryan to out score Mahomes

Hurst to score a bunch in TE Premium

I need to pick the right WR to start (Hill or Ridley) to get 13 pts

Last edited by a moderator:
Down 22.9 with his Watkins and my MVS to go. 

I actually have a glimmer of hope that MVS can have the best game of his career while Watkins has one of his duds. 

Please Fantasy Gods. Have mercy on my broken soul. 

I need Rodgers to not outscore Kelce by more than 24.65 pts (4pt throwing TDs, PPR)

A win for me will take down one of our two unbeaten teams and vault me over him (via tiebreak) for the lead in our division. He's been far and away the highest scoring team this season in our league. 

Optimistic, but not entirely confident.  Should be a fun night. 

PPR leagues

- need A Jones to score less than 21pts

- M Ryan and Kelce to score less than 50 combined. 

-S Watkins(in after the Adams news) to not get outscored by more than 3pts by Julio Jones

Happy Monday!

I basically need Tyreek Hill to outscore Robert Tonyan.  The crazy thing is, I am actually concerned about it.  I have a feeling KC isn't going to be slinging the deep ball and Tonyan is actually one of the few pass-catchers that Rodgers kind of knows the name of.  Yikes

League 1: Down ~10 facing Kelce, with Hill, Edelman and Davante err - Malik Taylor going for me

League 2: Down ~10 facing Kelce & White, with AJones, Hill and Butker

We pay a guy  half a billion dollars and feel the need to run the ball.....Reid letting BB in his head.....####### crazy....

Not sure why Reid feels the need to balance the offense....I’ll take Mahomes passing on first, second, and third down.....and take my chances.....Jesus 

League 1: Down ~10 facing Kelce, with Hill, Edelman and Davante err - Malik Taylor going for me

League 2: Down ~10 facing Kelce & White, with AJones, Hill and Butker
Well, maybe if Edelman had hands instead of wooden stumps...

looking bleak - down 15.53 at halftime

Julio + MVS v Crosby

looked like a  :IBTL:  until the KC D scored 10 in the 4th (2 INTs, pick 6)

Dizzy said:
1. I need Julio to play

2. I need Julio to play well enough to hold a 7pt lead vs opponent who has Clydeedwardseclaire
As they say in Utah... I just "squoze" by 🙂

Mahomes and Ridley to not do much and Aaron Jones and Gurley to score some touchdowns. All that happened. 

Dope said:
down 41

i have mahomes and aaron jones

he has mason crosby

i need mahomes to be mahomes and aaron to run one in...also need GB to get tds instead of fgs
won by less than a point because crosby missed an XP.

luck > skill

Users who are viewing this thread