What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Game Thread***Atlanta at Green Bay -6 (56.5) (1 Viewer)

I chose Mo Cox over Tonyan...opponent picked up Tonyan to cover for Jonnu Smith.   I chose poorly (of course just about everyone on his team scored at least twice this week, Tonyan, Mixon, Evans, Gordon).  

MVS just isn't that good.  Adams and Lazard both out and he still isn't doing much.  I am sure he will bust off a long score in a couple games later this season, hopefully when it's a week you have to start him due to injuries or byes, but no way can you trust him to do much of anything.

MVS just isn't that good.  Adams and Lazard both out and he still isn't doing much.  I am sure he will bust off a long score in a couple games later this season, hopefully when it's a week you have to start him due to injuries or byes, but no way can you trust him to do much of anything.
He's really not. I had him in the subscriber contest last year, watched him with interest, and have absolutely no shares or any GM/roster space with him involved this time around. He's not startable, really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I own many share is the falcons passing game in all 4 of my leagues. I own either Matty ice or multiple pass catchers in every league.

This is what I have been waiting for, them falling far behind and playing hurry up. Time to start hitting f5 in my fantasy leagues.

I own many share is the falcons passing game in all 4 of my leagues. I own either Matty ice or multiple pass catchers in every league.

This is what I have been waiting for, them falling far behind and playing hurry up. Time to start hitting f5 in my fantasy leagues.
Good luck. They look like ####. And no Julio, so that doesn't help.

He's really not. I had in the subscriber contest, watched him last year, and have absolutely no shares or any GM/roster space with him involved. He's not startable, really.
Yeah. I had to start him in one league since Connor and D. Johnson had unexpected byes this week, but fortunately I didn't need anything out of him thanks to Josh Allen, Chark, Lamb and Kittle. :cool:

Lazard, on the other hand ... I am looking forward to his return.

I don't watch a ton of falcons games but I didn't think Ridley was just a deep ball guy. Is his usage tonight typical?

Just joining. Are we at the "Packers get all the calls" point yet? 15 yards, playing football...first down
Hi

Hasn’t been that kind of game

Falcons secondary includes guys they found on the street and a couple linebackers

Julio out for the night

The legend of Hattrick Tonyan was born tonight

Dan Quinn still has a job

YW

Gurley is sitting in a jacket on the sidelines and you start to see a guy that looks like Terrell Davis towards the end after the injuries...

OK he's now in the game and...2md and goal, he scores as Matt Ryan lowers the boom on the block for him. 

Users who are viewing this thread