What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Game Thread***Atlanta at Green Bay -6 (56.5) (1 Viewer)

He is also hurt. and GB made it a point to sell out to cover 18.

he coulda had a loooong TD earlier but Ryan missed. You only get so many of those chances. 
I know.  I'm just frustrated because all I needed was like 18 points in a PPR.  I'm sure he'll be back to being the beast that we expect next week.

Hi

Hasn’t been that kind of game

Falcons secondary includes guys they found on the street and a couple linebackers

Julio out for the night

The legend of Hattrick Tonyan was born tonight

Dan Quinn still has a job

YW
5y holding. So....here.....we....go

Ridley was distracted by his number looking like 78 even though it’s 18 because whoever designs unis in Atlanta is not good at their job.

It never felt like Atlanta was ever really in this football game. Maybe others feel different but this felt lopsided maybe even more than the score would indicate. 

Green Bay going 4-0 

Atlanta falls to 0-4

Surprised more people aren't pissed about Ridley. What happened? 
He had 2 potential TDs. An overthrow on the opening drive when he was wide open, would've been a 71 yard TD.  And on the next to last drive Ryan threw it late allowing the DB to recover. Would've been a 26 yard TD.

He had 2 potential TDs. An overthrow on the opening drive when he was wide open, would've been a 71 yard TD.  And on the next to last drive Ryan threw it late allowing the DB to recover. Would've been a 26 yard TD.
Wow. I was going against him up by 20 so I thought I was cooked. Didn't check the score till the end and thought it was an error. 

Surprised more people aren't pissed about Ridley. What happened? 
I would be...but I was already up against a buzzsaw this week so I needed a herculean effort between he, Crosby, and Gurley (instead, I got Bob Tonyaned...)

Users who are viewing this thread