Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

On 10/8/2020 at 11:52 AM, FatNate said:

Week five contest.  Bumped it up to 20-man this week.  $5.  Main slate.  We need 16 people for the contest to pay out the top three spots. Good luck. 

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50700-238687247?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=mabo&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link

Still need six more. 

https://www.fanduel.com/entry/50700-238687247?invitedby=fatnate&cnl=maio&utm_campaign=User Referral&utm_medium=iOS&utm_source=User 3-20&utm_content=Link

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put one $9 entry into last night's game and finished in top 2% (1,691st out of 132,275). Went totally chalk and was within 1 point of the lead with about 4 minutes left in the game...

well, my 150 LUs are loaded.   I tell you what - I have new respect for people that do this MME stuff.  I am sure as I get used to it, I will be able to fine tune it more, but it's a pain in the ### t

I wrote down Hunt at first too, but then when I was doing my usual Monday research I saw they gave D.Johnson 13 carries in the game after Chubb left, and Hunt had 11 on the day.   

22 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

This is my lineup: Mahomes - Da. Johnson, Ingram, Conner - Hill, Anderson, Boyd - Kittle - CLE

So far, meh...Ingram is garbage, Da. Johnson is garbage, Conner is Garbage. Mahomes and Hill are doing ok, no idea what Robby Anderson is doing.

7rec, 100yds. 

I had:

Bridgewater

Davis/zeke/Hunt

Moore/Ridley/Slayton

Ebron

Cleveland 

Ended up triple correlating this one.  

23 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

The pitts/Philly game blowing up for sure wasn't on my radar either.  

Have a $1 gpp game stack but didn't use the players actually scoring :(

wentz,zeke,hunt,ward,moore,juju,ertz,conner,cowboys

Edited by Raging weasel
Lineup
21 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

Meant lame the week I have 150+ lineups going i can't see how anything is doing

No worries.  I knew what you meant.  I agree though.  Sucks.  Love following the real time action and stats.  Checking the ownership. 

I work in tech, whenever we have a major database outage affecting customers we call in the big guns and their managers to fix it, quickly.  These guys know their jobs are in the balance and they have managers looking over their shoulders until it’s fixed.  Longest outage has been about 3-4 hours.

This FD stats outage is unacceptable.  Tens of millions of dollars in the balance and can’t fix this after 5+ hours.  C’mon FD, I expected better.

Brings back memories of when I was a kid, watching my dad calculate how his fantasy team did by going over the box scores in the Monday/Tuesday newspaper and sending his scores via telephone to the league commish. Hopefully we’ll know how we did quicker than that. 

• Thinking 1
20 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

I have 156 LUs in play - like many people, no chance I'm hand calc'ing that. I think This will cause me to bail of Fanduel. Not addressing it on any of their social media is actually the most unacceptable part for me...

Ya, last tweet from Customer Support is 7hrs ago, really?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/FanDuel_Support

This also brings up lots of questions of fraudulent activity and lineup changes during play that none of us could ever be aware of.

• Thinking 1
1 hour ago, AquaBliss said:

Ya, last tweet from Customer Support is 7hrs ago, really?!

https://mobile.twitter.com/FanDuel_Support

This also brings up lots of questions of fraudulent activity and lineup changes during play that none of us could ever be aware of.

7 hours? Didn't someone post that this was going on yesterday too? 

This is 2020 and everything that can go wrong will go wrong. However, as some have already stated, there has been zero communication from FD.  What gives? Especially if this was going on since yesterday.  How about some sort of update, even if the news isn't great. Don't just leave thousands of customers in the dark to form their own opinions and to potentially jump ship to your competitor. 

It is disappointing. 

They finally tweeted saying that they will give back 50% of losses up to $100.  People on Twitter are pretty peeved about it.

I’m still trying to figure out if my Beat The Score 130 hit.  Anyone can determine how many points Rams Defense scored today?  

5 minutes ago, Sweet Love said:

So odd - my LV and KC players scores are updated, but nothing else.  i guess it shows progress, but why would I add new lineups for tonight, when I don't even know how I did this weekend??

Yeah, my guess is they are hand updating the games...

Play Draft Kings for tonight...That's what I will do...

Edited by Solomon Grundy
1 hour ago, Raging weasel said:

Seems like all the scores are updated but money hasn't been paid out yet. If they are final and accurate I had a great week.

Mine went up a tad, so I don't know if they are still figuring stuff out.   When I looked about 2 hours or so ago, I was -$20 for the day, and now when I look I am $7 or so.  

I think this was a final roadblock for me and FD for a bit.  I took out what I could yesterday and transferred it to DK.   Granted this one day lag was worse, but I have had trouble with their live scoring lagging behind, them taking a bit to release winnings, their main gpps are way top heavy, etc..  I will probably still to the league for a bit and then enter that LU in a SE contest, but for the most part I am going to stick to DK and post my rambling thoughts in that thread.  

That might not last long either b/c DK seems to be kicking my butt a little more this year, and usually it's the opposite.  

HTF does that bargin basement thingy work for the Milly Maker?  Looks like I had Fulgham in one of my LUs. 

Also looks like the Milly winner had a 2 TE Lineup rocking.  I wonder how rare it is to have that for the winning LU.  

Edited by KarmaPolice
26 minutes ago, KarmaPolice said:

HTF does that bargin basement thingy work for the Milly Maker?  Looks like I had Fulgham in one of my LUs. 

Also looks like the Milly winner had a 2 TE Lineup rocking.  I wonder how rare it is to have that for the winning LU.  

2TE almost never works on DK unless it's Kittle/Kelce and they both go off. The winner this week had Kelce at TE and Robby Anderson in the flex as well as 2 Giants, Freeman and Slayton. 

12 hours ago, TwinTurbo said:

2TE almost never works on DK unless it's Kittle/Kelce and they both go off. The winner this week had Kelce at TE and Robby Anderson in the flex as well as 2 Giants, Freeman and Slayton. 

I'd have to search for the article.  I think again it was 4for4 that did one looking at the history of the big winners and on FD I thought it was something ridiculous like 85% + of winners had RB in the flex, and on DK is was the majority with WR in the flex.   Obviously like this week showed, it can be the answer, but it's a very small shot of our already very small change of climbing the leaderboards.  

What mess!  I lost about 20% of my invest for week 5.  My best scores of the week were in the 145-pts range.  Congrats to Karma for the league win in week five.

Last night in the $4.44 single game contest, I faded both Henry and Allen.  At one point in the fourth quarter, I was in first place with three others, which was +$9000.  It did not last, that TD pass to Yeldon changed everything!  I finished 170th out 26812.  $4.44 in and $18.46 out.

On to week 6...

• Like 1