What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Game Thread*** NY Giants at Dallas (-8.5) (54) (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
On paper this should be a Dallas blowout but they haven't really beaten anyone of note or won going away yet under Mike McCarthy. Can New York make a game out of this one? 

I didn't know that Jason G was the OC for the New York-G and the irony of him calling plays today vs his old team and as Romo said, very aggressive play calling 1st drive by New York. 

7-3

Quite an effort by #51 for the Giants after an interception running it back all the way for a huge Pick-6 and the Giants have seized control of the game so far 14-3 over the Dallas Cowboys

Kyler Fackrell (who has gotten heat from some Giants fans as a wasted signing) showing nice athleticism and speed running that back for the TAINT!

Don't worry, the Cowboys are lulling the Giants into a false sense of security by doing a Brain-A-Dope. I don't trust Daniel Jones and this line to continue to look competent in the 2nd half.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dak Prescott earning every penny. Maybe the problem in Dallas is between his ears?

Giants get another score or two, we'll get to see Dak abuse soft coverages and box score viewers will get to continue to pretend he's a good/great NFL QB with another 300-400 passing day.

That's always cool.

Yay. 

• Smile
Reactions: DAG
The fact that Freeman and the Giants are running all over this Dallas D is DAMNING. Giants haven't been able to run on anyone and Devonta out there looking like it's 2016.

McCarthy is just not a very good head coach.  I came to that determination years ago and this year is just proving it again.  When your defense is as bad as theirs, the best thing you can do is run the ball and control the clock with your stud RB, but he'd rather chuck it all over the place early with Dak. 

Gano for 55? He's got the leg for it.. I almost feel they should punt.

EDIT: Good Lord that was good from 60+

Dallas methodically grinding the Giants D down... Giants D has been on a good stretch but going to see how they do in the Red Zone here.

Now we have the real game. Can the Giants sustain a drive here and Daniel Jones not make a mistake? So far this year this is where the Giants go 3 and out and the momentum shifts.

And I realize that the blitz blew by Andrew Thomas, but Jones actually felt the pressure and started to take off. He cannot fumble that ball there, that's now 31 turnovers in his last 20 games...

The Giants are going to turtle this as much as they can before trying a deep shot. They want to protect Jones as much as possible.

Users who are viewing this thread