What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

What can I do? (1 Viewer)

jmble

Footballguy
Is there anything I can do to salvage this season?  Any opinions are welcome

1 point ppr.  Start QB/2RB/2WR/TE/Flex/K/Def

Keeper league.  I can keep as many of the bolded players as I want.

QB - Brady/Stafford/Bridgewater                                                                                                 Top Waivers - Foles, Lock, Garoppolo, Darnold, Fitzpatrick

RB - Edwards-Helaire/Ekeler/Robinson/Jones II/Henderson Jr/Mattison                           Top Waivers - Edmonds, McKissic, Hines, Lindsay, 

WR - Evans/Allen/D Johnson/Golladay/Parker/AJ Brown                                                      Top Waivers - Shenault, Aiyuk, Samuel, Patrick, Cooks, Gage, MVS

TE - Tonyan/Gronk                                                                                                                           Top Waivers - Goedert, Higbee, Akins, Sample, Herndon

Stream Kicker and Defense

Came into the season stacked at WR and every single one has been injured.  All except Golladay injured early in a game I've started them

Would you try to improve somewhere through Trade or Waiver / Stick with what I have and hope luck turns around / Try to get the best keepers I can get my hands on for next year

Note - Anybody I pick up off wires will be eligible to keep for next year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyan just had his bye so I would drop Gronk, he's useless.  Add Shenault or Aiyuk.  Don't see the need for you to carry 3 QBs either so drop Bridgewater.  Tempted to say add Higbee as the talent is certainly there.  Or add Edmonds.  I think Arizona is starting to realize he's better than Drake and we'll see his usage continue to climb.  

What's your record?  How is draft order in your league determined? Hard to say keep fighting or tank without knowing where you stand...

Last edited by a moderator:
Tonyan just had his bye so I would drop Gronk, he's useless.  Add Shenault or Aiyuk.  Don't see the need for you to carry 3 QBs either so drop Bridgewater.  Tempted to say add Higbee as the talent is certainly there.  Or add Edmonds.  I think Arizona is starting to realize he's better than Drake and we'll see his usage continue to climb.  

What's your record?  How is draft order in your league determined? Hard to say keep fighting or tank without knowing where you stand...
You make a good point.  I forgot that. lol  I'm 1-4.  I plan on dropping Gronk.  I just picked him up for last week.  Just haven't decided what to do with him yet.  I also only picked up Bridgewater for this past week to stream against the Falcons with Stafford on bye and Brady not exactly being reliable.

If I finish in last place or second to last place I will get pick 5 or 6.  Teams 1-4 make the playoffs and occupy the last four picks in round one.  Teams 5-8 play their own playoffs to get the first pick in the next draft.  It's supposed to keep people from tanking for the first pick if you are only going to get pick 5 or 6 if you lose.

trade Mike Evens, CEH, and Brady for keepers only. Also clain shenault. Without knowing who is elgible as a keeper in your league im low on advice. But i would target a keeper RB or QB.

Users who are viewing this thread