What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 FanDuel (1 Viewer)

FatNate

Footballguy
Mad or not, I only play FanDuel.  I guess I am just an old dog and not willing to learn a new trick, so I do not plan to which to a competitor.  I will post the league link later this week.  I have not researched anything yet, but I will share my thoughts when I do.

Mad or not, I only play FanDuel.  I guess I am just an old dog and not willing to learn a new trick, so I do not plan to which to a competitor.  I will post the league link later this week.  I have not researched anything yet, but I will share my thoughts when I do.
Come over to the dark side....  ;)  

Same players, just scoring differences, salaries are a bit more spread out and force more decisions IMO, and gpps have a flatter payout for the most part (and a lot more gpp options).  

I kept $40 in FD to join the league for a few more weeks.  

Looks like a manual adjustment was made into my FanDuel account for 50% of my loses Sunday, as payback for the scoring problems this weekend.  I will take it!  Along with last night's payout, it about makes week five a break even for me.

Looks like a manual adjustment was made into my FanDuel account for 50% of my loses Sunday, as payback for the scoring problems this weekend.  I will take it!  Along with last night's payout, it about makes week five a break even for me.
I didn't get that- I just got a voucher for a free entry to the milly maker this week. 

Placeholder:

Fitzmagic - Henry/Mattison/Robinson - Parker/Ridley/Fuller - Ebron - Falcons

It is early and it will change.

I do not know what to do at TE.  I am not sure I trust Fitzmagic and if I do, should I run it back with Crowder.

I will update later in the week, as I dig in deeper.

I have some cash still in Fanduel. I like and am very familiar with their scoring and lineup formats, so I will slowly matriculate over to Draft Kings (if I even remain there). 

Haven't even considered this week yet. Need to sit down and actually do my Fantasy waiver wire crap this morning, then I'll worry about DFS. I found out last week it's MUCH easier to wait until all COVID stuff is dealt with...

FatNate said:
Placeholder:

Fitzmagic - Henry/Mattison/Robinson - Parker/Ridley/Fuller - Ebron - Falcons

It is early and it will change.

I do not know what to do at TE.  I am not sure I trust Fitzmagic and if I do, should I run it back with Crowder.

I will update later in the week, as I dig in deeper.
I like Brate and Hockinson at TE or J Smith if spending up some. If I had a Fitz stack would consider Goseki too. If you have to use a Jet it pretty much has to be Crowder.

Thanks for the heads up on the free ticket!

My short list this week:

QBs: Cousins, Stafford, Rodgers, Tannehill; will pivot to their opponents on a few LUs Ryan, Minshew, Brady, Watson

RBs: Henry, Mixon, Davis, Cook, A. Jones, Robinson, Gaskin, R. Jones

Will stack the QBs with a WR and RB, and also run back with an opposing WR

Will let the LU generator do the rest

for cash I like: Stafford, Henry / R. Jones / Robinson, Golladay / Fuller / Chark, Tonyan, MIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Cash first look

Brady,Robinson,Henry,Golladay,Cooks,Ridley, Brate, Gaskin NE

Like Cousins for gpp and also Det/Jags gamestack.

Week 6 doesn't seem like a banner week to me.  Just looking at who stands out (Sunday main):

QBs -- Tannehill, Stafford, Watson, Fitzmagic(?)

RBs -- Henry, Montgomery, Mattison, Da Johnson, Gaskin

WRs -- Thielen, Fuller, Crowder, KCole,  AJBrown, maybe Claypool

TEs -- Kittle, Smith, Geisecki

DEF -- NE, Miami

:2cents:

Help me sift through the RBs.

How do we rank these three tiers of RBs?  I ask for the ranking, because I think having the right one in your lineup (from each tier) this weekend, might be the difference between winning (cashing) and losing (not cashing).  We know that not all twelve are going to smash or even be good.  Most importantly, for me, is trying to peg the right less than $6k guy, because I think having the right one is important this week.

Less than 6K:  R Jones, Montgomery, Gaskin, Gibson

6400-6900 range:  J Robinson, Mixon, Gurley, DJ (Hou)

7000-7500 range:  Davis, Mattison, Hunt, Taylor

Feel free to comment on others, not on the list.  I listed those I am intrigued by the most.

Do we really need the savings this week to include those $5800 RBs?  They are in good spots, but they are cheaper for a reason.  I like the idea of spending up for Andrews at TE, because the rest are so mehhh, but that did not work out last week for me (YOU OWE ME KITTLES!).  There only two WRs priced over $8000, so not a lot of spend up options at WR either.  We also have a couplie of spend up options at RB with Henry (who I really like) and Jones available this week at RB.

The more I look at this week -- it is setting up like a classic NBA lineup of balance.  No stars and scrubs this week.  Except you Mr. Zaccheaus, even though you had 1 catch and your price went up, I am still going back to you this week if Julio sits.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

I rank the RBs, as follows:

1 - Gaskin  2 - Montgomery  3 - Jones  4 - Gibson

1 - Mixon  2 - Robinson  3 - DJ  4 - Gurley

1 - Taylor  2 - Mattison  3 - Davis  4 - Hunt

Overall, I really like that group at $7000-$7500 and have the least interest in the $6400-$6900 group.

The $7000-$7500 tier of RBs would allow a build of something like these:

Ftiz - Taylor/Mattison/Davis - Ridley/Thielen/Claypool - Gesicki - Panthers

Cam - Taylor/Mattison/Davis - Golladay/Thielen/Harry - Ebron - Ravens

Help me sift through the RBs.

How do we rank these three tiers of RBs?  I ask for the ranking, because I think having the right one in your lineup (from each tier) this weekend, might be the difference between winning (cashing) and losing (not cashing).  We know that not all twelve are going to smash or even be good.  Most importantly, for me, is trying to peg the right less than $6k guy, because I think having the right one is important this week.

Less than 6K:  R Jones, Montgomery, Gaskin, Gibson

6400-6900 range:  J Robinson, Mixon, Gurley, DJ (Hou)

7000-7500 range:  Davis, Mattison, Hunt, Taylor

Feel free to comment on others, not on the list.  I listed those I am intrigued by the most.

Do we really need the savings this week to include those $5800 RBs?  They are in good spots, but they are cheaper for a reason.  I like the idea of spending up for Andrews at TE, because the rest are so mehhh, but that did not work out last week for me (YOU OWE ME KITTLES!).  There only two WRs priced over $8000, so not a lot of spend up options at WR either.  We also have a couplie of spend up options at RB with Henry (who I really like) and Jones available this week at RB.

The more I look at this week -- it is setting up like a classic NBA lineup of balance.  No stars and scrubs this week.  Except you Mr. Zaccheaus, even though you had 1 catch and your price went up, I am still going back to you this week if Julio sits.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
From all the Dodds articles, it's been ingrained in me for FD RBs to try to look first for:  touches, High totals, big favorites (preferrably at home, but does that matter much this year).  I usually also throw in looking that the OL vs DL rush potential chart too.  

So from the first group that makes Gaskin stand out the most since he is on the biggest favorite with the highest total.  Next would be Jones b/c of high total and good OL/DL matchup (but is Fournette going to be around?).   Toss up between the last to.  They are both seeing about the same workload and RZ activity.  I guess Montgomery is next b/c Chicago's O is slightly better, and I believe Gibson got a little banged up last week.  

2nd group is really tough.  All are underdogs, but all have similar workloads.   I guess for a site like FD, I would tie break with some RZ work maybe?  That list would look like Gurley (22), Mixon (16),  DJ (9), and Robinson (8).   The last two have the best OL/DL matchups, but I really don't like 2 RZ touches a game.  For cash, I would probably stay away from this group personally, but I would consider a couple in gpp.  

3rd group would be Davis/Mattison.   I guess if I am sticking to my rules above, Taylor is the better option on paper being a big favorite, but Indy's total is also low and not in the top 11 despite being big favorites.  I think I like Hunt more in general though, so tough call.  

I guess at the end of the day what I am saying is that for cash my core would be Davis/Mattison/Gaskin.  Then for gpps, I would pivot to a lesser owned RB in the same range.  Ie - a Core of Mattison/Davis/Gibson for gpp.  

I think for RBs it's a combination of rushing attempts + passing targets, and stick with the 5-10 highest volume dudes. You have to put 3 in each Fanduel LU, so you have to allow for a wide variation in who makes each LU.

Also, the ATL-MIN game is looking like it might get moved off the main Sunday slate. Multiple positive tests and they closed facilities. Will greatly affect most LUs as that was slated to be the highest scoring game of the weekend.

I think for RBs it's a combination of rushing attempts + passing targets, and stick with the 5-10 highest volume dudes. You have to put 3 in each Fanduel LU, so you have to allow for a wide variation in who makes each LU.
Yes/no, IMO.  I think getting some targets helps the floor, but FD is heavier weighted to TDs.  You have 2 RBs that get 20 touches a game.  one is 17 rushes and 3 targets with 5 RZ touches/g and one is 10 rushes, 10 targets with 1 RZ touch per game.  They both get 20 touches a game, but player 1 is a better FD play.  

Yes/no, IMO.  I think getting some targets helps the floor, but FD is heavier weighted to TDs.  You have 2 RBs that get 20 touches a game.  one is 17 rushes and 3 targets with 5 RZ touches/g and one is 10 rushes, 10 targets with 1 RZ touch per game.  They both get 20 touches a game, but player 1 is a better FD play.  
Oh, no doubt, but for LU building, I have to plant a flag that allows me to come up with 150 LUs. I've found that means having a wide enough array of RBs. Just my personal preference.

Oh, no doubt, but for LU building, I have to plant a flag that allows me to come up with 150 LUs. I've found that means having a wide enough array of RBs. Just my personal preference.
Also keep in mind that for MMEs like that, ownership decisions are just as important.  Ie if you really like a few Rbs, it probably hurts you if you aren't going over the field on those.   So if M.Davis is at 30% and you think he is by far the best RB for the week, wouldn't you want to pump up your exposure to 40-50%?  If you have 15 Rbs, it's harder to get keep up with some fo the projected ownership.    I just keep going back to pods and them talking about how they narrow their pool to something like 5 QBs and 8Rbs and just hammer them.  If you go in knowing your RB % adds up to 300%, if you have 2 RBs at 50-60% 4 at 25-30%, then a few at 5-10%.    I THINK that's what they are suggesting doing to concentrate the LUs and move up the leaderboards.  

Also keep in mind that for MMEs like that, ownership decisions are just as important.  Ie if you really like a few Rbs, it probably hurts you if you aren't going over the field on those.   So if M.Davis is at 30% and you think he is by far the best RB for the week, wouldn't you want to pump up your exposure to 40-50%?  If you have 15 Rbs, it's harder to get keep up with some fo the projected ownership.    I just keep going back to pods and them talking about how they narrow their pool to something like 5 QBs and 8Rbs and just hammer them.  If you go in knowing your RB % adds up to 300%, if you have 2 RBs at 50-60% 4 at 25-30%, then a few at 5-10%.    I THINK that's what they are suggesting doing to concentrate the LUs and move up the leaderboards.  
I have 8 RBs on target now, and will cap my exposure at around 30-40% on any of them. This will drop to 7 if the ATL-MIN game gets moved.

I'm avoiding Taylor in cash until Indy decides to use him more in passing plays. He had 6 targets game 1 with Mack in the lineup and 7 since Mack's been injured. He needs a TD just to get 10-12 points most weeks. Would still use him in gpps due to upside and low ownership.

For cash I like Henry, Matteson, Robinson and Gaskin this week.

Week six random thoughts.

I usually play about 6-10 lineups a week, so my player pool is smaller than most.  I have been building a few lineups this morning and am starting to notice some trends.  I like Henry and Taylor the most at RB.  I do not trust Montgomery, but he seems like he will be very popular.  I am using Davis, Mattison, Jones, and Gaskin too.  I am targeting less than $4K defenses, which all look to be less than 6% owned, such as, Panthers, Giants, Bengals, and Lions.  My favorite two stacks are:  Tannehill/Henry/Brown w/Fuller and Cousins/Mattison/Jefferson w/Ridley.  Using a lot of $6500-$7500 WRs and as usual, I am clueless, so mostly just following the builders.  I do think I could be missing out on Ridley and Adams this week, so I may look to fit them in a bit more.  As of now, using Golladay and Thielen regularly.  I seem to be landing on Ebron at TE, in order to fit other pieces in, and at 1% ownership I can live with that.  Also using some Andrews, Gesicki, and Hockerson.  I am fading Jonnu, but he will be popular this week.  I like Cam and Lamar at QB and I won't be afraid to go naked with them this week, which, in the crazy Covid year is a NO-NO!

I like this lineup, but it is injury dependent, so it may change:

Lamar - Henry/Taylor/Davis - Jefferson/Zaccheaus/T Johnson - Andrews - Panthers

Week six random thoughts.

I usually play about 6-10 lineups a week, so my player pool is smaller than most.  I have been building a few lineups this morning and am starting to notice some trends.  I like Henry and Taylor the most at RB.  I do not trust Montgomery, but he seems like he will be very popular.  I am using Davis, Mattison, Jones, and Gaskin too.  I am targeting less than $4K defenses, which all look to be less than 6% owned, such as, Panthers, Giants, Bengals, and Lions.  My favorite two stacks are:  Tannehill/Henry/Brown w/Fuller and Cousins/Mattison/Jefferson w/Ridley.  Using a lot of $6500-$7500 WRs and as usual, I am clueless, so mostly just following the builders.  I do think I could be missing out on Ridley and Adams this week, so I may look to fit them in a bit more.  As of now, using Golladay and Thielen regularly.  I seem to be landing on Ebron at TE, in order to fit other pieces in, and at 1% ownership I can live with that.  Also using some Andrews, Gesicki, and Hockerson.  I am fading Jonnu, but he will be popular this week.  I like Cam and Lamar at QB and I won't be afraid to go naked with them this week, which, in the crazy Covid year is a NO-NO!

I like this lineup, but it is injury dependent, so it may change:

Lamar - Henry/Taylor/Davis - Jefferson/Zaccheaus/T Johnson - Andrews - Panthers
I like the Tannehill/Henry/Brown stack, but I am concerned about Browns injury status.  Personally, I lean to a Tannehill/Henry/Jonnu stack myself.  I am considering a Watson/Fuller/Cooks stack, but for some reason it just doesn't have the same appeal.  I have considered including Da. Johnson in some of my stacks, but I just am not confident enough to pull the trigger.

I am not a fan of Cousins - although I am very high on Mattison.  I just dont trust Minny to throw it enough. I also like Theilen.  He seems to end up in most of my stacks.  Jefferson offers value and can differentiate you from the crowd, so that is not a bad choice IMO.  Ridley is in almost all my stacks which worries me a little.  But I just feel he is the safest of all options out there. I see Zaccheaus/Gage as tossup and I am scared to choose the wrong one.  I cant help but feel that Gurley will be big in this game

My personal favorite is a Stafford/Golliday/Hockenstein stack.  I just feel the game will be a shootout with the Lions are going to throw it up a ton.  Also,  the idea of D'Andre Swift intrigues me.  I don't know how big a role he will have, but I may put together a team in the .05 tourney as a "what the heck" flyer.  To counter the Detroit stack, I prefer KCole over Robinson, depending on the health of DJ Chark.  As the week goes on, I am less and less enamored by Robinson.  He may do will and I will be missing out, but I'm leaving him out this week. 

I am sitting on the sidelines for the GB/Tampa game and I am not sure why.  Although it is not a great matchup for AaRod, he is after all Aaron Rodgers.  Plus he should have his favorite weapon back. Sure the Tampa D is tough, but the cream always rise to the top.  I think Aaron Jones can gain yards on the ground against Tampa so he could be a good choice.  I really need to take a closer look at this one.

Another game I may be watching from the proverbial sidelines is Pitt/Cle.  This is another game that has the potential for a high scoring affair, but no name is calling to me.  That said, I will probably look into this one a little closer and may put together a Big Ben stack.  As a side,  I do like Claypool this week.  Am I just hung over or is there some to that?

I am a Carolina homer so I will be paying close attention to that game.  However, I don't see much opportunity in this one. Davis is always tempting but I just think he will have a tough time against Chicago.  I was high on Montgomery earlier in the week, but am starting to cool.  Sure Carolina allows a ton of FPs to running backs, I just wonder if Montgomery has the talent to take advantage.  I DO like the Carolina D as a value choice this week.

I only play GPP and I was coming in to post about R. Jones at his salary of 5800 and expected roster percentage at 2.2.  This seems way too low since GB is DVOA 25th against the run.  Negatives are L. Fournette might be back and TB projected total is "only" 26 points and they are an underdog.  If Fournette is out Jones might be in 100% of my lineups (typically about 10 lineups, no longer doing the 150 lineups :)  ).

I like the Tannehill/Henry/Brown stack, but I am concerned about Browns injury status.  Personally, I lean to a Tannehill/Henry/Jonnu stack myself.  I am considering a Watson/Fuller/Cooks stack, but for some reason it just doesn't have the same appeal.  I have considered including Da. Johnson in some of my stacks, but I just am not confident enough to pull the trigger.

I am not a fan of Cousins - although I am very high on Mattison.  I just dont trust Minny to throw it enough. I also like Theilen.  He seems to end up in most of my stacks.  Jefferson offers value and can differentiate you from the crowd, so that is not a bad choice IMO.  Ridley is in almost all my stacks which worries me a little.  But I just feel he is the safest of all options out there. I see Zaccheaus/Gage as tossup and I am scared to choose the wrong one.  I cant help but feel that Gurley will be big in this game

My personal favorite is a Stafford/Golliday/Hockenstein stack.  I just feel the game will be a shootout with the Lions are going to throw it up a ton.  Also,  the idea of D'Andre Swift intrigues me.  I don't know how big a role he will have, but I may put together a team in the .05 tourney as a "what the heck" flyer.  To counter the Detroit stack, I prefer KCole over Robinson, depending on the health of DJ Chark.  As the week goes on, I am less and less enamored by Robinson.  He may do will and I will be missing out, but I'm leaving him out this week. 

I am sitting on the sidelines for the GB/Tampa game and I am not sure why.  Although it is not a great matchup for AaRod, he is after all Aaron Rodgers.  Plus he should have his favorite weapon back. Sure the Tampa D is tough, but the cream always rise to the top.  I think Aaron Jones can gain yards on the ground against Tampa so he could be a good choice.  I really need to take a closer look at this one.

Another game I may be watching from the proverbial sidelines is Pitt/Cle.  This is another game that has the potential for a high scoring affair, but no name is calling to me.  That said, I will probably look into this one a little closer and may put together a Big Ben stack.  As a side,  I do like Claypool this week.  Am I just hung over or is there some to that?

I am a Carolina homer so I will be paying close attention to that game.  However, I don't see much opportunity in this one. Davis is always tempting but I just think he will have a tough time against Chicago.  I was high on Montgomery earlier in the week, but am starting to cool.  Sure Carolina allows a ton of FPs to running backs, I just wonder if Montgomery has the talent to take advantage.  I DO like the Carolina D as a value choice this week.
Thanks for the thoughts. 

I only play GPP and I was coming in to post about R. Jones at his salary of 5800 and expected roster percentage at 2.2.  This seems way too low since GB is DVOA 25th against the run.  Negatives are L. Fournette might be back and TB projected total is "only" 26 points and they are an underdog.  If Fournette is out Jones might be in 100% of my lineups (typically about 10 lineups, no longer doing the 150 lineups :)  ).
If Fournette is out, I am in on Jones too. 

Having trouble deciding:

Lamar - Henry/Taylor/Robinson - Thielen/M Brown/P Williams - Ebron - NYG

OR

Lamar - Henry/Taylor/Mattison - Golladay/M Brown/P Williams - Ebron - Lions

Probably do both....my fatal flaw!

I just don’t trust Montgomery, otherwise I think this is nice GPP. I am attacking the GB/TB with Brady. 
That is where I landed this morning.  I just couldn't decide if I wanted to double stack him or not.  My current LU just has a single stack.  We don't have a lot of data with Evans and Godwin together with Brady at the helm, but i know in the past those two were negatively correlated.  Here is my current Milly tix entry:

Brady - Mattison/Robinson/Gibson - Adams/Godwin/OBJ - Ebron - Wash

I don't have a triple stack for Brady, but I have a three correlations in the LU.  

That is where I landed this morning.  I just couldn't decide if I wanted to double stack him or not.  My current LU just has a single stack.  We don't have a lot of data with Evans and Godwin together with Brady at the helm, but i know in the past those two were negatively correlated.  Here is my current Milly tix entry:

Brady - Mattison/Robinson/Gibson - Adams/Godwin/OBJ - Ebron - Wash

I don't have a triple stack for Brady, but I have a three correlations in the LU.  
I have Brady-Evans-Godwin w/Adams.  

I have Brady-Evans-Godwin w/Adams.  
I don't remember the health of these guys during the games, but I just looked at the %s from the games this year.   Looks like in the two games they have been in together, Evans has been 3rd in target share both times with Godwin and Miller getting more than Evans.    I think I am keeping my FD lineup as it is because there is some low % with upside as it is.  

I was doing my DK 20 max LUs and I think like I did last week with Murray, I might do 1/2 of them with Brady.   There I will put in different combos of the games, but a higher % will be with Godwin and Miller because of what I posted above and they are cheaper.     I also think for Brady to get to this level, it has to be a shootout or GB is up big early, so I am doing a couple with 2 GB guys as well, like this LU:  Brady - Montgomery/Gaskin - Adams/Godwin/S.Miller/AJBrown - Tonyan - Mia    I have Adams in the Flex, so I might do one LU like that but with Jones in the flex instead.  

Looks like A.Jones' ownership % projection has jumped up, and Adams' as well.   But the TB side is really low still and Rodgers is still single digits.  

What it looks like is with guys like Davis, Mattison, etc.. popular I am guessing that the more popular build is to use Adams or Jones as a one off, but paying up a bit for the RB and paying down for QB.    It's just interesting for gpps that the highest total, closest game on the slate is pretty unowned - at least one side of it is.   Brady put up 33 vs the Chargers, so it's not out of the question.  

Yeah, I got sucked into the 150 LU thing for the 5cent contest.  :bag:

I did it in 2 clicks last week, but can't seem to figure out where to put in my csv upload.  I have my 150 LUs reserved and sitting there in the "upcoming" tab.  

I am using Brady in one out of ten lineups this week. I originally had Evans and Godwin with him, but I made major changes to it. Going with this instead:

Brady-Henry/R Jones/Gaskin-Adams/Golladay/Thielen-Gronk-Lions

Went ahead and did a GB stack for the Milly.  (Originally wanted to use Brady, but couldn't decide on a pairing). Too expensive to do a double, so I opted for a single.  Hoping to compensate by correlating other games

Lineup:

Aarod/AJones/Gurley/Evans/Crowder/ Jefferson/Gaskins/Dolphins

KarmaPolice said:
Yeah, I got sucked into the 150 LU thing for the 5cent contest.  :bag:

I did it in 2 clicks last week, but can't seem to figure out where to put in my csv upload.  I have my 150 LUs reserved and sitting there in the "upcoming" tab.  
Go into the "upcoming" tab. Select the button marked "CSV Edit" near the top right. It'll open a popup. It'll tell you to download a csv file in step one. Copy and paste special -> values your Rotogrinders or FBG csv file into the Fanduel template. At the bottom of the fanduel popup, it says "choose file", that's where you upload your csv file. Be sure to use the Fanduel csv file, as I found the FBG one doesn't work.

For what it's worth, I have a feeling that TB-GB game will be very valuable in DSF today. I like both Jones and either stack at QB-WR1. Might be the game to go stack 1 QB-WR1-RB1 and stack 2 opposing WR1-RB1 in the same lineup: Rodgers, A. Jones / R. Jones / RB, Adams / Godwin / WR, TE, DEF.

Go into the "upcoming" tab. Select the button marked "CSV Edit" near the top right. It'll open a popup. It'll tell you to download a csv file in step one. Copy and paste special -> values your Rotogrinders or FBG csv file into the Fanduel template. At the bottom of the fanduel popup, it says "choose file", that's where you upload your csv file. Be sure to use the Fanduel csv file, as I found the FBG one doesn't work.
Thanks. It still didn't work last night, so I quick deleted the entries and rejoined, then the upload csv was right there.  

For what it's worth, I have a feeling that TB-GB game will be very valuable in DSF today. I like both Jones and either stack at QB-WR1. Might be the game to go stack 1 QB-WR1-RB1 and stack 2 opposing WR1-RB1 in the same lineup: Rodgers, A. Jones / R. Jones / RB, Adams / Godwin / WR, TE, DEF.
I hope you are right.  My "brilliant" idea for the 150 entries was to just stack up that game.  I figured wtf- if I did the $5 SE I would have tried a Brady or Rodgers lineup, so what is the difference between doing that and doing 150 lus of that game for $7?  So I think I have 80 Brady stacks and 70 Rodgers stacks rocking.  :lol: then just adjusted the rb and DT exposures and loaded it up! 

I hope you are right.  My "brilliant" idea for the 150 entries was to just stack up that game.  I figured wtf- if I did the $5 SE I would have tried a Brady or Rodgers lineup, so what is the difference between doing that and doing 150 lus of that game for $7?  So I think I have 80 Brady stacks and 70 Rodgers stacks rocking.  :lol: then just adjusted the rb and DT exposures and loaded it up! 
Fanduel credited me $5 so I entered the following in the Milly Maker: Rodgers, A. Jones / R. Jones / Lindsay, Adams / Godwin / Claypool, Engram, MIA. 

Users who are viewing this thread