What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Week 6 - Falcons Assistant Coach Tested Positive (1 Viewer)

Well that would just suck this week...bye weeks already hurting me...now take out Ridley and Gurley if their game does not play...Id be scrambling to field a lineup

schefter walking this back very quickly. this is what happens when rapsheet isnt around to provide quality control

Update: An NFL official said just one member of the Falcons’ personnel had a positive test, and its not a player.

Last edited by a moderator:
was the "MIN game in jeopardy" part of the tweet that he took back or was that added for this thread? seems like that should be taken off, thanks for posting this but nothing i read on this says the game is even remotely in jeopardy at this time. it wasn't even a player. i will say, though, some of the verbiage I'm reading implies it may be more than this one confirmed case and at the least when initially reported it was assumed to be more than that.

was the "MIN game in jeopardy" part of the tweet that he took back or was that added for this thread? seems like that should be taken off, thanks for posting this but nothing i read on this says the game is even remotely in jeopardy at this time. it wasn't even a player. i will say, though, some of the verbiage I'm reading implies it may be more than this one confirmed case and at the least when initially reported it was assumed to be more than that.
Schefter’s follow up tweet said the game was in jeopardy

Users who are viewing this thread