What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!! (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The NY Post article is probably a good place to kick off this thread   This disturbing story about the Biden’s follows yesterday’s disturbing story about the Biden’s and the Ukraine   

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

If Biden is elected, this will be in the news for years.  
These numbers are astronomical, what qualifies Biden for these lucrative "consulting fees"? Anything besides who his dad is? OMG. 

Does anyone think a Biden presidency would see the same number of indictments as the Obama admin?

What about arrests?

Will we see the same number of convictions as the Obama admin? I guess that's my question.  

Does anyone think a Biden presidency would see the same number of indictments as the Obama admin?

What about arrests?

Will we see the same number of convictions as the Obama admin? I guess that's my question.  
Of course not, the swamp and media will continue to provide the protection/safe space they did for his buddy Obama. He'll get the white glove treatment, everyone knows that. 

The NY Post article is probably a good place to kick off this thread   This disturbing story about the Biden’s follows yesterday’s disturbing story about the Biden’s and the Ukraine   

https://nypost.com/2020/10/15/emails-reveal-how-hunter-biden-tried-to-cash-in-big-with-chinese-firm/

If Biden is elected, this will be in the news for years.  
You mean the story that gets discredited minute by minute.   Story sourced worse than anything negative about Trump that you all claim is fake news?

Weak attempt here as there is also already a Biden thread discussing this.

Of course not, the swamp and media will continue to provide the protection/safe space they did for his buddy Obama. He'll get the white glove treatment, everyone knows that. 
Swamp has been drained and media isn't in charge of investigations.

Sorry, that doesn't hold up.  

I don’t take it as that. No one knows what will happen but I guarantee if Biden wins you won’t see a 4 year hissy fit thrown here
Sure there will be...constant investigations...Trump News network with nothing but conspiracy theories that will no doubt get posted here by those that call him Father.  Or will he be disowned like Mitt?

Sure there will be...constant investigations...Trump News network with nothing but conspiracy theories that will no doubt get posted here by those that call him Father.  Or will he be disowned like Mitt?
They are going to have a real problem on their hands, because if they get smoked in a couple weeks, the smarter people in the GOP will think about demographics changing, and how Angry Oakley Sunglasses and Terrified Seniors isn't going to win them control, or national elections. 

But how much of the base wants to hear they need to move towards the center? Un-electable candidates are gonna win primaries by going full QAnon, then get killed in the general.  OANN and Fox News, are they gonna tone it down?  I doubt it, they are there to make money, not win elections.  

How do you stuff the Jorts back in the Cracker Barrel??  I don't think the can do it.  

They are going to have a real problem on their hands, because if they get smoked in a couple weeks, the smarter people in the GOP will think about demographics changing, and how Angry Oakley Sunglasses and Terrified Seniors isn't going to win them control, or national elections. 

But how much of the base wants to hear they need to move towards the center? Un-electable candidates are gonna win primaries by going full QAnon, then get killed in the general.  OANN and Fox News, are they gonna tone it down?  I doubt it, they are there to make money, not win elections.  

How do you stuff the Jorts back in the Cracker Barrel??  I don't think the can do it.  
These types of posts make it seem like you have a lot of contempt for your fellow Americans which I thought was something the management didn’t want here?   

It's going to be awful for the GOP. They won't know what direction to turn.
After 4 years of the far Left agenda that will be forced through old Joe and America will be begging for any other option. The pendulum always swings back, once everyone buying the altered media sees Joe stands for nothing at it's the AOC's of the Left running things it will all be corrected. 

I don’t take it as that. No one knows what will happen but I guarantee if Biden wins you won’t see a 4 year hissy fit thrown here
Correct.  If Trump wins, I think this gets investigated and swift justice is taken.  
:lol:

Just like Hillary, right? And Comey? And Obama? And Brennan? All those people on the verge of "swift" justice? Many people are saying that they'll be arrested in about two weeks.

Most of the country has this on ignore. It might be related to inauguration crowd size lies.
Yeah, Trump went for the kill too soon. They shouldn't have invoked Hunter Biden until July at the earliest, and they shouldn't have had Rudy and Don Jr. (!!) as the point men.

Huge miscalculation by the Trump campaign. I'd mention it in the "Post Here When Campaigns Do Something Obviously ######" thread, but it would get reported and deleted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread