Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!

5 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Biden’s own people won’t refute the content of the e-mails, but GB the loyalists at FBG willing to carry the water for the Bidens.  

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/18/biden-surrogate-on-hunter-emails-i-dont-think-anybody-is-saying-they-are-inauthentic-or-not/

Yep, very concerning and will be interesting to see how it plays out. This is right out of their playbook though to try to suffocate any messages that don’t meet the Liberal agenda...best to ignore that behavior. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Biden’s own people won’t refute the content of the e-mails, but GB the loyalists at FBG willing to carry the water for the Bidens.  

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/18/biden-surrogate-on-hunter-emails-i-dont-think-anybody-is-saying-they-are-inauthentic-or-not/

I’m guessing a hack did occur and the info is real. Maybe some things were doctored but I don’t know.

I don’t buy this story that his laptop was left at this repair shop.

I am yet to see anything released that is of much consequence.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

https://twitter.com/MattWolking/status/1318162507991814148

BREAKING: Director of National Intelligence says there is no evidence or intelligence indicating that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of a Russia disinformation campaign

I’m surprised Rudy was able to come up with that disinformation scheme all on his own but I’ll take your word for it.

• Laughing 1
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

BREAKING: Director of National Intelligence says there is no evidence or intelligence indicating that Hunter Biden’s laptop is part of a Russia disinformation campaign

So Rudy and Bannon are making stuff up on their own?  Wonderful guys.  It does explain the ineptitude.  

21 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Must reach maximum fatigue defending Biden all the time. 

No one cares. This is Biden’s “grab them by the *****” moment. Hillary was a flawed candidate that a lot of people said “I can’t vote for her.” Trump is the flawed candidate this time around. 

Biden just can’t stop lying 

Link  :nerd:

$400,000 ‘is more money than I’ve ever
made’: Multimillionaire Joe Biden casually
lies to Detroit steelworkers

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told steelworkers at a private home in Detroit last month that he’s never made $400,000 during a discussion about raising taxes on wealthy earners.“Every single thing I talk about, I pay for, by making sure, for the first time, the wealthy begin to pay what they should be paying,” Biden said Sept. 9, the Detroit Free Press reported. (Video) “We’re not going to punish anybody. No one making under $400,000, which is more money than I’ve ever made, is going to have to pay more taxes,” the former vice president said.In fact, that claim is patently false.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Biden just can’t stop lying 

$400,000 ‘is more money than I’ve ever
made’: Multimillionaire Joe Biden casually
lies to Detroit steelworkers

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told steelworkers at a private home in Detroit last month that he’s never made $400,000 during a discussion about raising taxes on wealthy earners.“Every single thing I talk about, I pay for, by making sure, for the first time, the wealthy begin to pay what they should be paying,” Biden said Sept. 9, the Detroit Free Press reported. (Video) “We’re not going to punish anybody. No one making under $400,000, which is more money than I’ve ever made, is going to have to pay more taxes,” the former vice president said.In fact, that claim is patently false.

Yeah I had no idea $4,000,000 and $11,000,000 were less than $400k......but I guess the lies are ignored if it's not Trump doing it?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/10/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-bidens-claim-about-his-own-incom/

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Snorkelson said:

No one cares. This is Biden’s “grab them by the *****” moment. Hillary was a flawed candidate that a lot of people said “I can’t vote for her.” Trump is the flawed candidate this time around. 

For not caring you guys sure have a hard time staying away from this thread and not trying to silence others.  

• Like 1

DNI John Ratcliffe Says the Joe Biden Emails Are Not a Russian Plot and Adam Schiff Suffers Third Degree Burns In the Process  

Posted at 9:00 am on October 19, 2020 by streiff

Vice President-elect, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., left, stands with his son Hunter during a re-enactment of the Senate oath ceremony, Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009, in the Old Senate Chamber on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Ever since the emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop surfaced, there have been two parallel lines of attack. The first line is that the emails are fake. In fact, that paragon of non-partisan neutrality, Wikipedia, has even gone so far as to declare that the emails have been “debunked.” Debunked is the leftist code word that means something is true, but the fact that it is true is damaging to someone on the left or one of their narratives. Recall that the Nunes memo, which has been demonstrated to be 100% accurate, was routinely called debunked by the media and by some former RedState writers:

The second attack is that this is Russian dezinformatsia. Apparently, instead of being a near-bankrupt Third World country that happens to have nukes (like Pakistan but with nicer buildings), the Russians are supposed to be able to just create stuff that everyone falls for.

Clapper, by the way, is the guy who either fell for the scam perpetrated on the nation by the Hillary Clinton campaign and their stooge, Christopher Steele, and used false, falsifiable, and fanciful information to attack an incoming president and his administration or he’s the guy who was at the center of pushing the Steele fraud into official circles.

Also pushing the Russia angle is none other than the man who has more Russians than dust-bunnies under his bed, Adam Schiff. My colleague Matt Miller has that story in One Trick Pony: Adam Schiff Blames Hunter Biden Email Story on… Wait for It… Russia.

What evidence is there that this was a Russian operation? None. Zero. To date, neither of the Bidens have denied anything revealed. Joe Biden simply calls anyone who asks the question a very, very bad man and relies upon the phalanx of Democrat apparatchiks masquerading as journalists to tamp down the story.

Now Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has spoken on the burgeoning scandal that, if we had a free and unbiased press, would have driven Joe Biden from the campaign already:

This is about as definitive a statement on the emails being Russian disinformation as one can get.

The emails are real. They aren’t clever fakes. They didn’t originate from Moscow. (See Evidence In the Biden Scandal Keeps Adding up, While Biden and His People Evade Questions.) The only remaining question is whether our national media are so corrupt and partisan that they will continue to refuse to cover Joe Biden’s proven history of influence peddling and using his official position to enrich his family and himself.

Please read all our Hunter Biden coverage here.

Link  :nerd:

Edited by HellToupee
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Yeah I had no idea $4,000,000 and $11,000,000 were less than $400k......but I guess the lies are ignored if it's not Trump doing it?

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2020/sep/10/joe-biden/fact-checking-joe-bidens-claim-about-his-own-incom/

:confused:  Trumps lies are ignored all the damn time.   

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

DNI John Ratcliffe Says the Joe Biden Emails Are Not a Russian Plot and Adam Schiff Suffers Third Degree Burns In the Process  

Vice President-elect, Sen. Joe Biden, D-Del., left, stands with his son Hunter during a re-enactment of the Senate oath ceremony, Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2009, in the Old Senate Chamber on Capitol Hill in Washington. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

Ever since the emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop surfaced, there have been two parallel lines of attack. The first line is that the emails are fake. In fact, that paragon of non-partisan neutrality, Wikipedia, has even gone so far as to declare that the emails have been “debunked.” Debunked is the leftist code word that means something is true, but the fact that it is true is damaging to someone on the left or one of their narratives. Recall that the Nunes memo, which has been demonstrated to be 100% accurate, was routinely called debunked by the media and by some former RedState writers:

The second attack is that this is Russian dezinformatsia. Apparently, instead of being a near-bankrupt Third World country that happens to have nukes (like Pakistan but with nicer buildings), the Russians are supposed to be able to just create stuff that everyone falls for.

Clapper, by the way, is the guy who either fell for the scam perpetrated on the nation by the Hillary Clinton campaign and their stooge, Christopher Steele, and used false, falsifiable, and fanciful information to attack an incoming president and his administration or he’s the guy who was at the center of pushing the Steele fraud into official circles.

Also pushing the Russia angle is none other than the man who has more Russians than dust-bunnies under his bed, Adam Schiff. My colleague Matt Miller has that story in One Trick Pony: Adam Schiff Blames Hunter Biden Email Story on… Wait for It… Russia.

What evidence is there that this was a Russian operation? None. Zero. To date, neither of the Bidens have denied anything revealed. Joe Biden simply calls anyone who asks the question a very, very bad man and relies upon the phalanx of Democrat apparatchiks masquerading as journalists to tamp down the story.

Now Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has spoken on the burgeoning scandal that, if we had a free and unbiased press, would have driven Joe Biden from the campaign already:

This is about as definitive a statement on the emails being Russian disinformation as one can get.

The emails are real. They aren’t clever fakes. They didn’t originate from Moscow. (See Evidence In the Biden Scandal Keeps Adding up, While Biden and His People Evade Questions.) The only remaining question is whether our national media are so corrupt and partisan that they will continue to refuse to cover Joe Biden’s proven history of influence peddling and using his official position to enrich his family and himself.

So the argument is that Russia doesn't have the capability to create such things? Really?

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

I still don't understand why Hunters emails are a problem, even if 100% true. 

As far as I can tell, the insinuation is that Joe leveraged his influence as VP for charitable business dealings for his son, and in return accepted a kickback.  Is that correct?  If that's so, shouldn't the kickbacks be visible in his *tax returns*?  All I'm seeing so far is smoke, and the smoke is around Hunter.  This could really hurt Hunters chances of being elected, but Hunter isn't on the ballot.

Further, claims of leveraging the power of the presidency for personal gain ring hollow given that Trump has refused to divest, his kids continue to do international business, and Trump continues to personally profit by hosting events at Mar-a-Lago, his Washington Hotel, and various golf clubs around the world.  I mean, if we are shining a spotlight on Hunter, where is the equivalent spotlight on Jared?  Shouldn't we get a look at what kind of e-mails he has been sending (i.e. via WhatsApp?)

• Like 4
  • Laughing 3

6 minutes ago, moleculo said:

As far as I can tell, the insinuation is that Joe leveraged his influence as VP for charitable business dealings for his son, and in return accepted a kickback.  Is that correct?  If that's so, shouldn't the kickbacks be visible in his *tax returns*?  All I'm seeing so far is smoke, and the smoke is around Hunter.  This could really hurt Hunters chances of being elected, but Hunter isn't on the ballot.

Further, claims of leveraging the power of the presidency for personal gain ring hollow given that Trump has refused to divest, his kids continue to do international business, and Trump continues to personally profit by hosting events at Mar-a-Lago, his Washington Hotel, and various golf clubs around the world.  I mean, if we are shining a spotlight on Hunter, where is the equivalent spotlight on Jared?  Shouldn't we get a look at what kind of e-mails he has been sending (i.e. via WhatsApp?)

Good points.  There's no proof this is even his laptop.  Just more stuff being thrown at the wall hoping something sticks.  Nothing is sticking though and this admin is flailing.  Just 2 more weeks (ish).

26 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Ever since the emails from Hunter Biden’s abandoned laptop surfaced, there have been two parallel lines of attack. The first line is that the emails are fake. In fact, that paragon of non-partisan neutrality, Wikipedia, has even gone so far as to declare that the emails have been “debunked.” Debunked is the leftist code word that means something is true, but the fact that it is true is damaging to someone on the left or one of their narratives. Recall that the Nunes memo, which has been demonstrated to be 100% accurate, was routinely called debunked by the media and by some former RedState writers:.

[...]

:mellow:

So RedState is making up it's own definitions of words now...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

no offense HT, but when the article uses snarky (and probably attempting to be witty) language in the first couple of paragraphs, my eyes gloss over and I stop reading immediately because I know this is partisan hackery, not news.  If you have an equivalent article without partisan snark, I'll be happy to read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Should Hunter Biden Be in Jail? Another Look at the Oglala Sioux Indian Tribe Securities Fraud Case

There’s a mystery about to unfold about Hunter Biden’s connection to an Indian bond fraud scheme that happened from 2014-15, for which some business associates of Hunter Biden have gone to federal prison.

Bottom line:  Hunter Biden followed his partner, Devon Archer, into bed with some unabashed Wall Street fraud merchants.

No ifs, ands, or buts — Hunter Biden laid down with dogs and now he’s got fleas.

I wrote two articles last week on the decision by the Second Circuit Court of Appeals reinstating the felony securities fraud conviction of Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s, main business partner in his Ukraine and Chinese business ventures that seem to have traded on Joe Biden’s position as Vice President.

Devon Archer — Hunter Biden’s Ukraine/China Business Partner — Has Fraud Conviction Re-Instated by Appeals Court and Faces Prison Time

For Hunter Biden’s Ukraine/China Business Partner — Orange Is the New Black

The second article looked into the details of the fraudulent bond deal which left an Indian Tribe saddled with a mountain of debt, and buyers of the Indian Tribe’s bonds the likely possibility that the bonds were worthless and the money they invested has been lost.  The scheme was relatively sophisticated, with a lot of moving parts, and involved a variety of “players.”

After the release last week of emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop exposing some of the business schemes he’s been involved in, a person convicted in the Indian Tribe bond fraud, Bevan Cooney, has now made available approximately 26,000 emails in his Gmail account, suggesting there are documents there that implicate Hunter Biden in the Indian bond fraud scheme — and probably a lot more........

19 minutes ago, moleculo said:

GoBirds, Tolstoy and HomerSimpson reacted to this

And, the rolling laugh emoji from @GoBirds.  Nice.  About what I expected, I suppose.

• Like 2
  • Laughing 1

16 minutes ago, moleculo said:

GoBirds, Tolstoy and HomerSimpson reacted to this

And, the rolling laugh emoji from @GoBirds.  Nice.  About what I expected, I suppose.

Sorry but the optics of the guys that went all the way down the Russia rabbit hole then jumping in here as much as possible to downplay this is quite funny and as many predicted the Trump haters would behave. It makes me laugh, if it bothers you though I’ll happily go back and remove my response if that’s something you are sensitive to. LMK, no big deal. 

Just now, GoBirds said:

Sorry but the optics of the guys that went all the way down the Russia rabbit hole then jumping in here as much as possible to downplay this is quite funny and as many predicted the Trump haters would behave. It makes me laugh, if it bothers you though I’ll happily go back and remove my response if that’s something you are sensitive to. LMK, no big deal. 

I'm looking for honest discussion and analysis.  That's it.   Laughing emoji does not help - it appears you are just laughing at anything trying to make sense of the whole mess, instead of contributing.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, moleculo said:

I'm looking for honest discussion and analysis.  That's it.   Laughing emoji does not help - it appears you are just laughing at anything trying to make sense of the whole mess, instead of contributing.

I don’t agree at all that this is accurate but that’s fine. I believe posters are entitled to their own views and reactions but if you are looking to control use of emojis of other posters that’s probably a moderation thread thing. 

2 hours ago, HellToupee said:

It doesn't matter.  They are backing their guy no matter what he and his family have done.  They don't care

• Love 1

51 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Should Hunter Biden Be in Jail? Another Look at the Oglala Sioux Indian Tribe Securities Fraud Case

There’s a mystery about to unfold about Hunter Biden’s connection to an Indian bond fraud scheme that happened from 2014-15, for which some business associates of Hunter Biden have gone to federal prison.

Bottom line:  Hunter Biden followed his partner, Devon Archer, into bed with some unabashed Wall Street fraud merchants.

No ifs, ands, or buts — Hunter Biden laid down with dogs and now he’s got fleas.

I wrote two articles last week on the decision by the Second Circuit Court of Appeals reinstating the felony securities fraud conviction of Devon Archer, Hunter Biden’s, main business partner in his Ukraine and Chinese business ventures that seem to have traded on Joe Biden’s position as Vice President.

Devon Archer — Hunter Biden’s Ukraine/China Business Partner — Has Fraud Conviction Re-Instated by Appeals Court and Faces Prison Time

For Hunter Biden’s Ukraine/China Business Partner — Orange Is the New Black

The second article looked into the details of the fraudulent bond deal which left an Indian Tribe saddled with a mountain of debt, and buyers of the Indian Tribe’s bonds the likely possibility that the bonds were worthless and the money they invested has been lost.  The scheme was relatively sophisticated, with a lot of moving parts, and involved a variety of “players.”

After the release last week of emails from Hunter Biden’s laptop exposing some of the business schemes he’s been involved in, a person convicted in the Indian Tribe bond fraud, Bevan Cooney, has now made available approximately 26,000 emails in his Gmail account, suggesting there are documents there that implicate Hunter Biden in the Indian bond fraud scheme — and probably a lot more........

Wait...having business associates who do something illegal is now a disqualifying event for all family members? Now there's a change in position from the Radical Right.

• Laughing 1

1 hour ago, moleculo said:

I think Hunter was being sarcastic in his actions/dealing. 

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

It doesn't matter.  They are backing their guy no matter what he and his family have done.  They don't care

Yep just look at the deflection in this thread alone to not acknowledge their double standards. 

• Like 1

Am I living in bizzaro world where everything is reversed?  Those blasting those that supported russiagate are the same one now pimping Obamagate and Hunters laptop and are now also talking about how the Biden people will support Biden and his family dealings no matter what they do?  Where have we heard this all before, 🤔.  At least runs some new plays ya’ll.  Come one.  I’ve always heard that the NFL is a copy cat league, guess that applies to FF political boards too.  

43 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Am I living in bizzaro world where everything is reversed?  Those blasting those that supported russiagate are the same one now pimping Obamagate and Hunters laptop and are now also talking about how the Biden people will support Biden and his family dealings no matter what they do?  Where have we heard this all before, 🤔.  At least runs some new plays ya’ll.  Come one.  I’ve always heard that the NFL is a copy cat league, guess that applies to FF political boards too.  

I, as a Democrat....can confidently say I will NEVER vote for Hunter Biden for ANYTHING......from POTUS down to local dogcatcher.  I don't think he's a very good guy and a very moral person.  If he ever runs, I'm either voting against him (if the person running against him is (IMO) better)..... or I won't vote.  Hunter Biden will NEVER get a vote from me.  I think most Democrats feel as I do.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Fox News Passed on Hunter Biden Laptop Story Over Credibility Concerns

“Mediaite has learned that Fox News was first approached by Rudy Giuliani to report on a tranche of files alleged to have come from Hunter Biden’s unclaimed laptop left at a Delaware computer repair shop, but that the news division chose not to run the story unless or until the sourcing and veracity of the emails could be properly vetted.”

• Like 4

4 hours ago, tonydead said:

Not another one posting Kyle Griffen tweets?  :lmao: Give me a break. 

Griffin was quoting Giuliani directly from a NYT article and was not offering an opinion.

And that exact same quote was used by Yahoo News:

Yahoo News @YahooNews 3h

Giuliani said he chose The Post because “either nobody else would take it, or if they took it, they would spend all the time they could to try to contradict it before they put it out.”

https://news.yahoo.com/york-post-published-hunter-biden-120032290.html?ncid=twitter_yahoonewst_sjwumo1bpf4

Edited by squistion
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Ramblin Wreck said:

This is correct for me at least - I do not care about Hunter Biden and I will vote for Biden no matter what.  I also don't really care about Trump's kids unless they are in an official capacity.  I value decency and competency and I know folks that plan to vote for Trump don't share the view that Biden > Trump in those areas.  But I consider Biden to be far superior in both categories over Trump.  I'm happy to agree that Biden may not be "good" at either of those but I'm also not willing to vote for someone other than these two this time around.

Edited by AAABatteries

31 minutes ago, Bamboo Bill said:

I'm not following this story one bit, can someone summarize exactly what the claims/facts are?

There were two sets of emails allegedly from Hunter Biden that were released that show he was doing international business.  One set came from a laptop he allegedly left at a repair shop, by way of the NY Post and Rudy Guliani.  This particular set seems to claim that Joe B. met with Burisma executives.  The second set comes from a former business partner of Hunters who is in jail, and this set insinuates a pay-for-play scandal involving access to Joe in exchange for money and/or equity.

That's as far as I have gleaned.  There does not seem to be any third party collaboration of any of these allegations, nor has there been an actual crime alleged.  

Biden haters seem to take much glee in pointing out hypocrisy in "Russia-gaters" who ran with unverified information three years ago but now want verification, while ignoring they also hold opposite viewpoints.

ETA: I should add that this is as much as I have been able to piece together.  It's been like pulling teeth trying to get anyone to explain why this is important.

Edited by moleculo

13 minutes ago, Bamboo Bill said:

I'm not following this story one bit, can someone summarize exactly what the claims/facts are?

How far back do you want to go? The original claim was that Joe Biden (as Vice President) singlehandedly forced the country of Ukraine to fire an investigator who was supposedly investigating Hunter Biden. When that fake story failed to move the needle outside of Breitbart comment sections, they came up with a new twist, which was that they uncovered an email on a laptop in which some guy in Ukraine told Hunter that he would like to meet Joe.

So far, there's no confirmation: that the email is real; that Hunter saw it; that Hunter replied to it; that Hunter contacted Joe to set up the meeting; that Joe agreed to the meeting; that the meeting happened; or that the meeting resulted in any illegal or illicit activity from Joe.

Biden Campaign Surrogate on Hunter Biden Emails: Nobody ‘Is Saying They Are Inauthentic’

Link   :nerd:

A Biden campaign surrogate on Sunday did not deny the authenticity of the alleged Hunter Biden emails and texts that were published in the New York Post last week.

“I don’t think anybody is saying they are inauthentic,” Biden campaigner Jenna Arnold admitted on Fox News after repeatedly trying to steer the conversation to other topics.

12 minutes ago, HellToupee said:

Biden Campaign Surrogate on Hunter Biden Emails: Nobody ‘Is Saying They Are Inauthentic’

Link   :nerd:

A Biden campaign surrogate on Sunday did not deny the authenticity of the alleged Hunter Biden emails and texts that were published in the New York Post last week.

“I don’t think anybody is saying they are inauthentic,” Biden campaigner Jenna Arnold admitted on Fox News after repeatedly trying to steer the conversation to other topics.

And nobody is saying they are authentic either as they have yet to be independently verified by a reputable source.