Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

The Biden Years - Every day something more shocking than the last!!

14 minutes ago, dkp993 said:

Rumor has it....

Lots of people are saying....

A guy I know heard....

My neighbor said.....

Lots of talk on a thread at Reddit/4chan.....

Coming from the same people who refuse to believe any story unless the source of the story is on the record.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

It appears that the Hunter Biden laptop scandal has completely collapsed after news of Rudy in Borat's new movie.

Stick a fork in it. Few people (outside of the Trump faithful) will take it seriously after this.

How about a spoiler alert guy

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/film/2020/oct/21/rudy-giuliani-faces-questions-after-compromising-scene-in-new-borat-film

:lmao:

oh my gosh I’m 💀

32 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

50+ intelligence professionals signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son. 

Ya know what, let's ignore that and trust Trump's political appointee. You should probably just forget that Ratcliffe's nomination was withdrawn in summer 2019 because he was so woefully lacking in any qualification for the post. The President nominated him again in January when he realized the feckless Senate would never stand up to him.

Also, Russia hahahahahaha what a joke, what are you gonna tell me next, they're a foreign adversary? lololololololol

Amazing logic being employed in this thread.

To be fair, the intelligence professionals are only saying that it has "the earmarks" of Russian disinfo, not that it is Russian disinfo. The Politico headline is misleading.

There's a lot of room for overlap here -- the emails could be real and Rudy could very well think that he's operating independently and that he found the laptop without any help at all and that his Russian friends aren't really spies, etc.

59 minutes ago, BobbyLayne said:

Hunter Biden story is Russian disinfo, dozens of former intel officials say

50+ intelligence professionals signed a letter casting doubt on the provenance of a New York Post story on the former vice president's son. 

Ya know what, let's ignore that and trust Trump's political appointee. You should probably just forget that Ratcliffe's nomination was withdrawn in summer 2019 because he was so woefully lacking in any qualification for the post. The President nominated him again in January when he realized the feckless Senate would never stand up to him.

Also, Russia hahahahahaha what a joke, what are you gonna tell me next, they're a foreign adversary? lololololololol

Amazing logic being employed in this thread.

Or you can just take some time and watch this:

https://rumble.com/vasmgj-make-sure-everyone-sees-this-tucker-carlson-clip-on-biden-scandal.html

• Laughing 4

In my opinion, the emails are real and indicate that Joe was doing things to help Hunter profit in his positions with these Companies (notice I say indicate, not necessarily prove). I also believe that these emails were obtained by some nefarious means, which is why Giuliani came up with this ridiculous computer repairman story as the way he received the emails.

I so hate both parties and the politicians in both 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, knowledge dropper said:

Watched it.  It's Tucker Carlson.  Loses any credibility as a result (IMO). Kind of funny though when Tucker uses the word "facts" of which there are none.  The actual fact that this is brought up by Giuliani and Bannon is just as funny.  

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Prinefan said:

Watched it.  It's Tucker Carlson.  Loses any credibility as a result (IMO). Kind of funny though when Tucker uses the word "facts" of which there are none.  The actual fact that this is brought up by Giuliani and Bannon is just as funny.  

Guys, Bill Barr will do anything for trump but won't investigate this, I'm sure now that Tucker had his expose we will see investigations coming soon!!

2 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Said it before, anytime someone in the Trump administration accuses a perceived opponent of something, it's a pretty safe bet they're trying to deflect from their own issues.

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, General Malaise said:

Seriously, this Rudy story is the dessert all of us on the right side of politics - nay, HISTORY - deserve after years of frustration, bewilderment and disappointment.  Karma is real and it couldn't humiliate a better person than Rudy.  Well, his master, but I have a feeling that's coming....

First it was Pense's fly.  Now this.

Karma is really biting them in the ###.

5 hours ago, squistion said:

Yes, if they were unable to verify that what was claimed to have been found on the laptop is legitimate - if they ran with it and it turned out to be false, they could face a multi-million dollar libel suit.

Do you think Schiff will go after Biden when election is over?  Or do parties not go after their own?

7 minutes ago, Summer Wheat said:

Do you think Schiff will go after Biden when election is over?  Or do parties not go after their own?

Schiff might go after Joe Biden if there is enough evidence similar to all of the evidence surrounding Trump in the Russia investigation.

But if you're asking if Schiff will go after Joe Biden -- or anyone, for that matter -- based on PDFs printed in a tabloid newspaper.......then no, he's not going to do that.

• Laughing 2

On 10/20/2020 at 4:17 PM, dkp993 said:

There's threads or discussions about all the topic's I mentioned and you know it.  The function of them not being 2300 pages is due to the make up of the board dynamics not because of the arguments being made, but you know this too.  You want to litigate in the margins because red team good blue team bad.  I get it.  But for anyone willing to look it's clear the same basic playbook is being run by both sides and yet somehow the fans of each team thinks their plays are the good and righteous ones.  Wash rinse repeat.

They are all the same, they're all dirty and self serving.  Clinton's, Trump's, Biden's, McConnell's, Schiff's, Ryan's, Pelosi's, etc etc etc.  They are all looking out for themselves and all are into #### any rational person would not be OK with.  Yet somehow the respective teams believe the next investigation if going to take the other team down.  All these career politicians end up more wealthy then 99% of the country (with the exception of the FBG's of course, as we all know everyone here is a baller) yet each sides team is pointing a finger at the others as the problem. It's comical really if it weren't so sad.    

Term limits for Congress. There really should be no such thing as a career politician. 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 hours ago, BobbyLayne said:

Good god. I hated the first Borat movie but I may watch just to see if this is as gross as it sounds. 

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

10 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

TIME reporting that Hunter Biden explicit photos and emails were being shopped around Ukraine 12-18 months ago. 

There is no logical explanation to this story other than Hunter Biden's emails were hacked by hopefully a foreign adversary (I say hopefully because if it was domestic that is layers of awful I don't want to admit exists) and this whole "laptop" story is a way to get the info out to the public since Wikileaks isn't an option anymore.  And there may be some intentional forged documents/communications/images in the mix of the trove of things that Giuliani claims to have.

Luckily for all of us, Hunter Biden isn't running for any office so this shouldn't matter. Also lucky that if the people that are behind this stuff have been going to such lengths to discredit JOE Biden that they can't actually find ANYTHING substantial on him and are resorting to smears against his son. That tells me Joe is the good guy that I thought he was for the past couple of decades. 

Edited by TheMagus
  • Laughing 2

PSA: 

For all you guys mentioning "smear campaign", to quote the Evil Vizzini, "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

A smear campaign, also referred to as a smear tactic or simply a smear, is an effort to damage or call into question someone's reputation, by propounding negative information. It is NOT, by definition, a lie. It is, most of the time, a truth that is embarrassing or uncomfortable and unpleasant and harms the accused of looking credible....but it is not typically a lie. 

12 minutes ago, tonydead said:

Well at least everyone is finally coming to their senses that these are real.  If the FBI doesnt speak out soon they should be leaked so we can make up our own minds.  

And now the FBI is saying money laundering is (or was when the laptop was confiscated) is involved.

Ok, kiddos, brand new conspiracy theory to consider:

-If this is true, best case scenario for Joe Biden is he has some bad lies to explain and you have to wonder what is what. At worst, laws were broken that have significant consequences. 

-The media and big tech social media is going out of their way to suppress and ignore this.  Why? On the surface, its just they are "anybody but Trump" fans. but what IF...

What if the long game is to get Biden elected and THEN, shamelessly, reverse course and suddenly say they must act like real journalists and inquire on this. And then they can open up all the dirt from this and force Joe Biden to step down (likely citing health issues) and turn the entire thing over to Harris, the most 'left voting' senators that's ever been (according to voting records).  Congrats, you just voted into office the most extremist leftist you could have and you got the crippled Biden economy to boot. 

6 minutes ago, Shutout said:

And now the FBI is saying money laundering is (or was when the laptop was confiscated) is involved.

Link?

edit: nevermind, I found it on Fox.

The Fox story does not include a quote from anyone at the FBI "saying" that money laundering is involved. That conclusion was made by the article's writer, based on a code which was stamped on a piece of evidence 10 months ago.

Edited by Joe Summer

5 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Link?

The Fox story does not include a quote from anyone at the FBI "saying" that money laundering is involved. That conclusion was made by the article's writer, based on a code which was stamped on a piece of evidence 10 months ago.

The case number is 272DBA (D being the FBI code for domestic money case and BA being Baltimore office). Not to pick Nits but that doesn't sound like something that should be disregarded as not having some merit, especially when a newspaper posts a story about Trump's taxes and that is taken as the gospel despite them never being released and said to be an anonymous source (which is somehow accepted and run with but then when some other story comes out, it's suddenly "unverified"). 

Don't really want to have a discussion about it. It will come out and we will see.  Just saying, can't have it both ways. You either refute it all until its verified or you accept it and say "ok, pending more to come". 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shutout said:
11 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Link?

The case number is 272DBA (D being the FBI code for domestic money case and BA being Baltimore office). Not to pick Nits but that doesn't sound like something that should be disregarded

Not to pick nits, but that's not a case number.

2 minutes ago, Shutout said:

Don't really want to have a discussion about it.

Indeed.

6 minutes ago, Anarchy99 said:

Same story, different LINK.

Was able to open the 1st story now.  

I honestly don't know the story well enough to speculate much (I generally like to get more than one take on these things and see context, perspective, etc so that I'm not seeing just the Fox view or CNN view or one person's take) but my knee-jerk/limited info take is 

It appears that he had legit businesses prior and said I won't give them up (?).  Not shady but potentially could be a conflict and I don't know what the answer is there. 

The Biden story is different, I think, just because Joe Biden claimed to have no knowledge of anything but now it appears he may and it is possible that if some of the speculation (not confirmed) is true, there could be national security conflicts (which I guess is the other side's point even if the business was legit in the past, it could be an issue going forward). 

So, more than anything, this looks like a difference of "What MIGHT have happened in the past" what has the potential to happen in the future on the other side. 

I will read up on it some.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Indeed.

And yet a former secret service agent says it was and described what each number and letter meant.  Which agency do you work for? Maybe its different between government agencies?

1 minute ago, lazyike said:

Made 73 million but wonderfully donated his $400,000 salary each year  to make the sheep think he is so generous.

I don't get the correlation you are making. 

Bill Gates is one of the wealthiest men in the world and donates millions to causes. That is relative pocket change to him but it is still a positive thing. 

My understanding is that Trump donates his salary in a similar fashion. I don't see a problem with it. I mean, personally, when I donate a thousand to a kid's cancer camp, I know its not a significant amount of my household income but it is something. I don't have to do it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Shutout said:
5 minutes ago, Joe Summer said:

Indeed.

And yet a former secret service agent says it was

He's wrong. Not sure why a "secret service agent" would be trying to sound smart about the FBI, but he's full of crap here. Case #s are never that short.

The actual # involved here is 272D-BA-3065729. Again, not to pick nits, but trust me, I'm right.